2nd December 2011, 09:28 AM
querty_12

What shall I do having pasted color photo without mentioning date instead of Black and white photo on AIEEE application form and sent hard copy along with DD?

Hello,
I have pasted my color photo on the form without date mention over it and had sent a hard copy also along with demand draft.
Shall i send an another hard copy with b&w photo along with the previous DD information/xerox or i need to send a fresh DD with that. I have not committed any mistake while filling form, error is only regarding photo. So if i will send an another copy of the same application form, will they entertain it or they will reject both?

Thanks in advance...

10th December 2011, 03:22 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shall I do having pasted color photo without mentioning date instead of Black and white photo on AIEEE application form and sent hard copy along with DD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by querty_12 View Post
Hello,
I have pasted my color photo on the form without date mention over it and had sent a hard copy also along with demand draft.
Shall i send an another hard copy with b&w photo along with the previous DD information/xerox or i need to send a fresh DD with that. I have not committed any mistake while filling form, error is only regarding photo. So if i will send an another copy of the same application form, will they entertain it or they will reject both?

Thanks in advance...
Hello friend,
As per the brochure of the AIEEE, any mistake committed in the application process will get rejected. Now, as far as the problem you have mentioned, I guess the best place to consult would be the AIEEE center.
I am providing you with the contact number of The Joint Secretary of the AIEEE unit. I suggest you to make a call and ask if anything could be done.

011-22239177-80 Extn. 110, 151, 157
011-22246095
15th December 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What shall I do having pasted color photo without mentioning date instead of Black and white photo on AIEEE application form and sent hard copy along with DD?

i paste a color photo & does not mention the name&date on aieee's form will my form accepted or not?(i dont send my form till)
it had one more mistake my mother&father name is replased with each other.....what i do?
18th December 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i paste a color photo & does not mention the name&date on aieee's form will my form accepted or not?(i dont send my form till)
it had one more mistake my mother&father name is replased with each other.....what i do?
if u havent send the form then u can easily take another printout of ur aieee form with the registraton no give to u at the time of filling the form and then u can fill that and can send
26th December 2011, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

which type of photo ishoul paste (coloured of black and white)?
27th December 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

WHICH PHOTO TO PASTE BLACK AND WHITE WITH NAME OR COLOR PHOTO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?