5th January 2012, 01:28 PM
sumamukherjee

Upper age limit for West Bengal School Service Commission? I am 39 years old

what is the upper age limit for the west bengal school service commission?
presently I am 39 years old. Can I appear for the exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the upper age limit of school service commission exam in West Bengal
  2. Minimum age limit for West Bengal School Service Commission exam?
  3. Age limit to apply for West Bengal School Service Commission exam for an ex-army officer?
  4. Eligibility to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment exam being a 33 years old Physics graduate?
  5. Age criteria for west bengal school service commission?
  6. Minimum age limit for West Bengal School Service Commission
  7. Can I be eligible for WBSC exam after completing MSc in Electronics science
  8. Is TET necessary for WBSSC entrance exam/
  9. Last 10 years West Bengal School Service Commission?
  10. Last 10 years question papers with solution of Biological Science for West Bengal School Service Commission exam?
  11. Can I be eligible for WBSSC exam?
  12. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I apply for Work Education post in West Bengal School Service Commission if completed 2 years diploma in Tailoring?
  14. Whether WBSSC and WBTET are same? Eligibility to apply for B.Sc(IT) and B.Ed graduate? -- [New]
  15. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for B.Sc(Geography) graduate?
  16. Recruitment available in West Bengal School Service Commission for B.A.(Urdu) candidate?
  17. When the application form of West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment exam will be released? From where I will get it?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exam if completed 2 years Diploma in Tailoring course?
27th January 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Upper age limit for West Bengal School Service Commission? I am 39 years old

any age relaxation for school service commission?
28th January 2012, 07:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Upper age limit for West Bengal School Service Commission? I am 39 years old

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumamukherjee View Post

You are eligible for school service exam in west Bengal because you have completed graduation degree.

The maximum age limit is 37 years for this exam.

Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate.

If you are from reserved category then you are applicable for SCC WB exam.

I have attached the hole notification for SSC WB so please check it out.

For more details you can visit to www.westbengalssc.com/wbssc/home/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NOTIFICATION OF SSC 1.PDF(122.3 KB, 400 views)
File Type: pdf NOTIFICATION 2.PDF(115.1 KB, 270 views)
File Type: pdf VACANCY 1.PDF(66.2 KB, 121 views)
File Type: pdf VACANCY 2.PDF(430.0 KB, 167 views)
File Type: pdf VACANCY 3.PDF(236.9 KB, 146 views)
2nd February 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am a b.sc. (pass) student of 2nd yr. am i eligible for ssc after doing my graduation?
14th March 2012, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

I hv applied for ssc exam and also applied for ibps po.but today it is declared that ssc exam wl be on 17th june but on dat day ibps po exam wl be.if d exam date of ssc wl be 10th june it wl b good for us.pls help us.
14th March 2012, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

If Date of exam wl be on 17th it wl b merged with the ibps po exam date.so the date should b changed.it wl be on 10th.
28th April 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

i want to know if west bengal school service comission will grant a bachelor degree or a master's degree through lateral entry (completion within 1 year) from universities like Eillem or Periyar ?pls help me know about it properly.
13th May 2012, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

What is the upper age limit of wbssc exam 2012 ?
18th May 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

what is the age limit of psc (wbcs,psc clerkship, mislennious other exam) exam is it changed
13th August 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I am a homoeopathic medical graduate from (Kolkata University ) having BHMS degree.I am eligible for SSC as a life science teacher.
13th August 2012, 04:09 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

You are eligible for school service exam in west Bengal because you have completed graduation degree.

Maximum age limit - 37 years for this exam.

Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate.

If you are from reserved category then you are applicable for SCC WB exam.

I have attached the hole notification for SSC WB so please check it out.

For more details you can visit to www.westbengalssc.com/wbssc/home/
Attached Files
NOTIFICATION OF SSC 1.PDF(122.3 KB, 13 views)
NOTIFICATION 2.PDF(115.1 KB, 7 views)
VACANCY 1.PDF(66.2 KB, 4 views)
4th February 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit of S.I in westbengal school service commision?
12th February 2013, 07:56 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Suman,

You are absolutely eligible for the West Bengal School Service Commission even if you are 39 years old.

This is because the upper age limit for the same is 40 years for Candidates belonging to General Category.

Also , you get 3 years relaxation in upper age if from OBC Category and 5 years relaxation in upper age if from SC/ST Category.

* You must have completed your graduation in any stream from any UGC recognized university if you want to appear in the exam.

This exam is mainly conducted for the recruitment of Qualified Teachers in Higher Secondary Schools.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
10th August 2013, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

My date of birth 23.09.1975.can i elligible for wbssc for assistant teacher.my name biswajit rudra
11th August 2013, 12:46 AM
shivam2k6

Hi,

WBCS stands for West Bengal Civil Service.

This examination is conducted by West Bengal Public Service Commission for various services officer post of West Bengal.

Age Requirement:

For Group A, C and D Post:

Your age should be between 21 years to 32 years on 1st January of the year of examination.

Relaxation in the upper age for West Bengal Candidates:

5 years for SC and ST

3 years for BC

10 years for PWD

Other state candidates will be considered as general category.

For Group B Post:

Your age should be between 20 years to 32 years on 1st January of the year of examination.

All relaxations are similar as mentioned above.

All the best.
Thank you.
11th August 2013, 02:22 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumamukherjee View Post

For applying to West Bengal Public Service Commission you will required to fulfill these eligibility conditions :

State and National Citizenship :
~You must be a Citizen of India and you should be a residential candidate of the state of West Bengal.

Academic qualification :
~Your minimum academic qualification should be Bachelor degree pass out in any discipline from a recognized university.

Age Requirement :
~Your minimum age should be 21 years.
~Your age should not be above 35 years.

Important :
~If you are a residential candidate of west bengal then only you will able to get age relaxation facility.
~Only reserved category such as SC/ST/OBC/Physically handicapped/Female widows from the state of west Bengal will able to get this facility.
~SC/ST/Female widows will get 5 years of age relaxations and OBC candidates will get 03 years of age relaxations.

Selection Process is same as UPSC Civil Services Examination.Selection will be done in three phases.First will be Preliminary Exam.Second Will be Mains Exam and Final stage will include Personal Interview session.

Exam Syllabus and Pattern details for West Bengal Public Service Commission

1)Preliminary Exam :
  1. This paper will include 200 objective type questions.
  2. Total duration of exam will be 2 hour and 30 minutes.
  3. Questions will included from Eight sections.
  • English Compositions - 25 Marks.
  • General Science - 25 Marks.
  • Current events of national and international importance - 25 Marks.
  • History of India - 25 Marks.
  • Geography of India with special reference to west Bengal - 25 Marks.
  • Indian Politics and Economics - 25 Marks.
  • Indian National Movements - 25 Marks.
  • General Mental Ability - 25 Marks.
2)Mains Exam :
  1. This exam will include questions from Five sections.
  2. Total marks for each paper will be will be 100.
  3. Total duration for exam will be 03 hours.
  • Paper I - Bengali/English/Urdu/Nepali Essay,Precis Writing,Composition and Translation.
  • Paper II - English Essay,Precis Writing,Composition and Translation.
  • Paper III - General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
  • Paper IV - The Constitution of India and Five Year Plans.
  • Paper V - Arithmetic and test of Reasoning.

28th September 2013, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my date of birth is 21.12.1972. Am I eligable for school service commision examination which will be conducted in 2014? I'm a science graduate with B.Ed. And I belongs in general candite group. Please ans me.
30th September 2013, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

I am subhendu ghorai.I am age of 16 Oct,1974. what is the upper age limit for the west bengal school service commission?
Can I appear for the exam 2014?[/QUOTE]
22nd July 2014, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I m the student of periyar institut
e of distance education.I have passing m.sc
Mathematics degree from this institute
from the session 2011-2013.Am i eligible
West Bengal school service commission
Examination?? Please tell me.
18th December 2015, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am 40 yrs of age now. I have a chance to qualify in TET(Uppor Primary) this year.But when the advertisement for interview will be published, I will cross the uppor age bar. Then my question is whether it will be possible for me to appear for the same?
From-
BISWAJIT DE
domjur, Howrah.
24th February 2016, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

I am debjani,now working in a state gov. School purely contactual basis since 2007.my date of birth is 01/01/1971.am I eligible for 2006 wb school service commission
1st August 2022, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

I am 32 yr old.can I apply ssc exam for lx to x.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?