1st December 2010, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus and previous year papers of HPCL trainee officer exam for EEE branch?

i have applied for HPCL trainee officer from EEE branch. plz send me the syllabus and previous question at [email protected]

22nd December 2010, 03:04 PM
ruchika4989

Default Re: Syllabus and previous year papers of HPCL trainee officer exam for EEE branch?

visit this link you will get placement papers
http://www.citehr.com/research.php?q=placement-papers-of-Bharat-Petroleum

22nd January 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and previous year papers of HPCL trainee officer exam for EEE branch?

what is this?

4th March 2011, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

kerala psc syllabus for industrial extension officerand questions.

27th March 2011, 11:17 AM
soumyasmruti

Location: Flat No:- 205, Omm Ville, Shree vihar, BHUBANESWAR, Orissa, India

Electrical Engineering

Syllabus Analog and Digital Electronics: Characteristics of diodes, BJT, FET; amplifiers – biasing, equivalent circuit and frequency response; oscillators and feedback amplifiers; operational amplifiers – characteristics and applications; simple active filters; VCOs and timers; combinational and sequential logic circuits; multiplexer; Schmitt trigger; multi-vibrators; sample and hold circuits; A/D and D/A converters; 8-bit / 16-bit microprocessor basics, architecture, programming and interfacing.
2 Control Systems: Principles of feedback; transfer function; block diagrams; steady-state errors; Routh and Niquist techniques; Bode plots; root loci; lag, lead and lead-lag compensation; state space model; state transition matrix, controllability and observability.
3 Electric Circuits and Fields: Network graph, KCL, KVL, node and mesh analysis, transient response of dc and ac networks; sinusoidal steady-state analysis, resonance, basic filter concepts; ideal current and voltage sources, Thevenin’s, Norton’s and Superposition and Maximum Power Transfer theorems, two-port networks, three phase circuits; Gauss Theorem, electric field and potential due to point, line, plane and spherical charge distributions; Ampere’s and Biot-Savart’s laws; inductance; dielectrics; capacitance. 4 Electrical and Electronic Measurements: Bridges and potentiometers; PMMC, moving iron, dynamometer and induction type instruments; measurement of voltage, current, power, energy and power factor; instrument transformers; digital voltmeters and multimeters; phase, time and frequency measurement; Qmeters; oscilloscopes; error analysis.
5 Electrical Machines: Single phase transformer – equivalent circuit, phasor diagram, tests, regulation and efficiency; three phase transformers – connections, parallel operation; auto-transformer; energy conversion principles; DC machines – types, windings, generator characteristics, armature reaction and commutation, starting and speed control of motors; three phase induction motors – principles, types, performance characteristics, starting and speed control; single phase induction motors; synchronous machines – performance, regulation and parallel operation of generators, motor starting, characteristics and
6 Power Electronics and Drives: Semiconductor power diodes, transistors, thyristors, triacs, GTOs, MOSFETs and IGBTs – static characteristics and principles of operation; triggering circuits; phase control rectifiers; bridge converters – fully controlled and half controlled; principles of choppers and inverters; basis
concepts of adjustable speed dc and ac drives. Variable speed control of AC machines.
7 Power Systems: Basic power generation concepts; transmission line models and performance; cable performance, insulation; corona and radio interference; distribution systems; per-unit quantities; bus impedance and admittance matrices; load flow; voltage control; power factor correction; economic operation; symmetrical components; fault analysis; principles of over-current, differential and distance protection; solid state relays and digital protection; circuit breakers; system stability concepts, swing curves and equal area criterion; HVDC transmission and FACTS concepts. Numeric Relays. 8 Signals and Systems: Representation of continuous and discrete-time signals; shifting and scaling operations; linear, time-invariant and causal systems; Fourier series representation of continuous periodic signals; sampling theorem; Fourier, Laplace and Z transforms.

Visit the link to find out more on question papers

http://fw.freshersworld.com/placementweek/company.asp?cid=275

29th March 2011, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

psc industrial extension officer syllabus

3rd February 2012, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Sylabous of eee for ieas.

9th June 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam,
this is Keerthi P, and i have applied for the post of officer trainee, can you please send some previous question papers of officer trainee (EEE) exam?
i am unable to find where the previous question papers will find, so i am kindly requesting you please send previous question papers to my mail, my mail-id is [email protected]
thanking you sir/mam,

Keerthi P

14th June 2012, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam , i applied to the post of officer trainee elctrical ,so pls send the previous question papers to dis mail [email protected]

17th June 2012, 05:17 PM
subhash goud

hello sir/mam,i have applied for the post of officer trainee, am not able find any test papers relating to hpcl (officer trainee) for electrical and elctronics[eee].....could you help me out please...kindly requesting you please...my email id [[email protected]]

4th July 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam,i have applied for the post of officer trainee, am not able find any test papers relating to hpcl (officer trainee) for electrical and elctronics[eee].....could you help me out please...kindly requesting you please...my email id [[email protected]]

24th July 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam,i have applied for the post of officer trainee 2012,i am not able find any previous years test/sample papers relating to hpcl (officer trainee) for electrical and elctronics[eee].....could you help me out please...kindly requesting you please...my email id [[email protected]]

1st August 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for officer trainee vacancy at hpcl... Pls send me previous papers of EEE branch.
My mail id is [email protected]

26th March 2015, 06:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have applied for HPCL trainee officer from EEE branch. plz send me the syllabus and previous question at [email protected]
Pattern/syllabus for HPCL exam:-

Section I: General Aptitude (120 Questions)

Section II: Professional Technical Aptitude (40 Questions)

Duration of Exam: 2 Hours

Syllabus of General Aptitude:

Synonyms & Antonyms, Grammar Based Questions, Reading Comprehension (40 Questions)

LR (Logical Reasoning) and DI (Data Interpretation)

Quantitative Aptitude- Ratios, Percentages, Permutations & Combinations, Ages and Series (40 Questions)

Intellectual Ability based questions (40 Questions)

Syllabus for Professional Knowledge Section:

Petroleum Composition and process, Chemical Technology, Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer, Process Instrumentation etc.

I have attached some question papers of HPCL exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf HPCL English 1.pdf(36.6 KB, 54 views)
File Type: txt HPCL control system.txt(9.6 KB, 41 views)
File Type: txt HPCL electrical.txt(6.5 KB, 48 views)
File Type: txt HPCL electronics.txt(8.9 KB, 44 views)
File Type: pdf HPCL Reasoning1.pdf(30.6 KB, 51 views)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?