14th December 2010, 11:36 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

NET Social Work (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The Social Work Paper II is a 100 mark paper with 50 objective type questions. The time limit for the same is an hour and a quarter. All the questions in the paper are simple requiring a good knowledge of the basics of the subject. The last years’ papers are available on the net. You can download them to get a better idea of what to expect in the paper. The question paper is available in both English and Hindi. The assessment of the paper is computer generated. Therefore, it is important ot keep the paper neat. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/net-social-...per-ii-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU Bachelor In Social work Introduction To Social Work Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. IGNOU Bachelor in Social Work, Social Work intervention with Individuals and Group Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. NET Social Work (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Delhi University - B.A. (H) Social Work - Second Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Delhi University, B.A. (Hons), Social Work, Second Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Delhi University - B.A. (H) Social Work - First Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Delhi University - B.A. (H) Social Work - Third Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Delhi University, B.A. (Hons), Social Work, First Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Delhi University, B.A. (Hons), Social Work, Third Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. IGNOU Bachelor in Social Work, Substance Abuse and Counseling Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. NET Social Medicine & Community Health (Paper-III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. NET Social Medicine & Community Health (Paper-II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Suitable study material for NET exam? Any coaching centre in India? Past years question papers for Social Work Paper Ii and III of UGC NET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. IGNOU Bachelor in Social Work, Introduction to HIV / Aids Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Any institute or coaching centre in India which provides postal study material? Solved previous years question papers for Social Work Paper 2 and 3 of UGC NET exam?
  16. Annamalai University B.Sc. Psychology (Social Psychology) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. IGNOU MBA Economic And Social Environment Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Previous NET exam solved question papers? -- [New]
13th February 2011, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: NET Social Work (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

I am submit e-mail so don't accept why
13th September 2011, 03:31 PM
nalam ramki

Default Re: NET Social Work (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

may i get answers of net exam paper-2 for social work subject
30th November 2011, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Please send Social work net syllabus for my email.
24th December 2011, 03:33 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: NET Social Work (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalam ramki View Post
may i get answers of net exam paper-2 for social work subject

Past Papers of UGC NET Social Work

I have enclosed a few past papers of UGC NET Social Work Exam with this reply..

Go through them and i hope they will help you crack the exam..

Observe the pattern and the level of the questions asked..

Click Here for more information on UGC NET

In order to appear for the UGC NET Exam..a candidate must fulfill the following conditions :-

1) The candidate must have at least 55% or above in post graduation without rounding off

2) The candidate must be less than 28 years of age on the first date of the month of the exam..

The UGC NET Exam is conducted every year in the months of June and December..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
3rd January 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

please send me last 5 years question papers of SET exam of the subject social work at [email protected]
7th September 2012, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

would you please send me previous question papers in social work to [email protected]
22nd November 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

sir can i get the answer keys of this questions
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?