29th March 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Should I apply in bank of Baroda after scoring 135 in IBPS Clerical?

I have ibps clerical score 135 and bank of baroda demanding 171 in MP shld i apply or not

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program?
  2. Could a student having 60 marks in AIEEE get admission in any government engineering college situated in Karnataka, MP, AP or Tamil Nadu?
  3. Can I get a chance to get a call for interview after scoring 135 marks in IBPS CWE clerical entrance exam?
  4. Old question papers of Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam?
  5. Previous year papers of Clerical Exam of Bank of Baroda?
  6. Can Diploma holders apply for 10+2 level clerical jobs? -- [New]
  7. Can I apply for recruitment for AP after scoring 120 marks in IBPS clerical exam? I belong to OBC category
  8. Detailed information about IBPS & SBI Clerical exams? Last date to register for IBPS Clerical exam?
  9. Sample question paper for Clerical Post of Bank of Baroda?
  10. After 10th which tests do I have to give? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply for Bank PO in IBPS after scoring 12th with 80%, 10th with 58%
  12. Bank of Baroda Clerical Exam Question Papers?
  13. Can I appear in bank clerical interview after scoring 127 marks in IBPS exam? I belong to OBC category
  14. Government jobs available in Banks? Date of commencement of exams?
  15. What is IBPS exam? Is it necessary for Bank Clerical Post?
  16. List of the universities along with their details, offering PG course in finance? I have completed my B.Com from Gulbarga university and Currently I am working as an accountant in private firm
  17. Last 5 years question of Clerical Exam of Bank of Baroda?
  18. Can I get an interview call after scoring 135 in IBPS PO written exam? Books to be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
31st March 2012, 03:37 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I apply in bank of Baroda after scoring 135 in IBPS Clerical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have ibps clerical score 135 and bank of baroda demanding 171 in MP shld i apply or not
The Common Written Examination Score required to apply for the clerical post in Bank of Baroda, for Madhya Pradesh is as follows:
  • For Candidates belonging to General Category- 172
  • For Candidates belonging to OBC Category- 171
  • For Candidates belonging to SC Category- 157
  • For Candidates belonging to ST Category- 131

Now, candidates who have not scored as per the requirement mentioned above, the application made by such candidates will be rejected.
For further and complete information, refer to the notification published by The Bank of Baroda for recruitment of clerical staffs at its branches all over India.

Notification regarding clerical recruitment
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?