6th April 2012, 12:44 PM
mgupta13

Good coaching institutes that offer 2 years coaching for IIT JEE for 10th passed institutes?

Please suggest good coaching institute that offers 2 years coaching for IIT JEE for the X passed students

29th December 2012, 10:01 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Good coaching institutes that offer 2 years coaching for IIT JEE for 10th passed institutes?

Dear Friend,

Coaching Institutes offering 2 years coaching for IIT JEE for 10th passed candidates are :

* Bansal Classes Pvt. ltd.

* FIIT JEE

* Allen Career Institute

* JRS Tutorials, Varanasi

* Akash Institute

* Super 30

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
19th May 2013, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Good coaching institutes that offer 2 years coaching for IIT JEE for 10th passed institutes?

which is best can i do iit after 10 or 12 ? Plz guide me
18th November 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Good coaching institutes that offer 2 years coaching for IIT JEE for 10th passed in Kerala?
25th November 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

I want to about bakliwal tutorials pune .do u know about this institute
24th March 2014, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

i want to take coaching for maths but i don not know which coaching is best for me at very low cost . so i want to suggest you to tell me which coaching is best for me ..
28th March 2014, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best coaching institute in Ahmedabad for IIT-JEE preparation?
26th April 2014, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

My son completed his 10.I want to know wether l can join sri mega study circle for IIT .Please help me out.
15th January 2015, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

which iit coaching institute best in Ncr,delhi,kota (rajasthan) for10th passed students ?
13th June 2015, 03:26 PM
Ronie0309

There are many coaching institutes you may join for the preparation of IIT JEE exams.
1.Resonance
2.FIIT JEE.
3.Vibrant academy
4.Bansal's
5.IITians Pace
6.Vidyalankar.
All of these coaching institutes offer full time as well as part time coaching.
Moreover if none of these institutes are close to your house then you may join the distance learning program but I would suggest you to opt for full time coaching over distance learning if possible.
14th June 2015, 12:23 PM
shomo1234

Well if you insist on sending your student to coaching institutes then I must say there are many like FIT JEE,Bansal's,Career Point,Allen,Vibrant,Narayana etc.

But I would recommend you to first be thorough with your basics of Physics,Chemistry and
Maths.Read all the textbooks issued by your school board and also learn all the concepts by heart in order to really crack IIT JEE.
20th April 2016, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best coaching instituites in jodhpur after 10 for iit jee jodhpur
11th April 2017, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

I'm 11th class student which is the best coaching centre for Jee preparations in East Delhi...for 2 years weekend classes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?