18th April 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

List of the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Biotechnology? What is the date of issue of application form? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

Please send me the list of colleges in Mumbai offering MSc biotechnology. Also send me the details regarding entrance exams conducted for the same, the date of issue of application forms, last date of filling, syllabus for the entrance.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges in Mumbai offer MSc Biotechnology? Details regarding the entrance exam?
  2. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Microbiology
  3. List of best colleges offering masters in biotechnology in Mumbai? -- [New]
  4. List of the colleges offering Masters in Biotechnology in Mumbai? What is the syllabus?
  5. List of top Colleges for M.Sc in Biotechnology? Which Entrance Exams to appear to join this course? When to get application forms for this?
  6. What is the fee structure of B.Ed in Punjab University?
  7. List of PG colleges in Mumbai offering Biotech? What is the fee structure?
  8. Universities in AP offering MSc Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry? What is the date of MSc entrance exam?
  9. Date of MSc Physics Entrance Exam? Date of issue of form and last date to submit form?
  10. List of colleges along with their syllabus,available seats and fee structure offering PG course with biotechnology stream
  11. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  12. Form dates for JNU entrance exam for M.Sc (Biotechnology) and M.Sc (Chemistry)? Syllabus? Government colleges for M.Sc (Microbiology) in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Nutritionist: MSc in Dietetics after TYBSC in Biotechnology? Jobs in reputed hospitals after MSC in Dietetics?
  14. Which are the colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry? Date of the entrance exam and the syllabus of it?
  15. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it?
  16. Colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry in Kerala and Tamilnadu? Date of the entrance test and its syllabus?
  17. Colleges in Mumbai offering Biotechnology? entrance exams for the same?
  18. What is the date of issue of MSc entrance exam application form in Rajasthan University? Last date to submit it?
12th May 2012, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Biotechnology? What is the date of issue of application form? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

i have done my Bsc in microbiology. Am i eligible for Msc in biochemistry?
19th May 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Biotechnology? What is the date of issue of application form? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

i have done my Bsc in zoology. am i eligible for Msc in biotechnology?
which colleges are best for biotechnology in mumbai????
8th June 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

I have done my Bsc in chemistry, Am I eligible for Msc in Biotechnology?
Which colleges are best for Biotechnology in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane????
13th June 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Yes u can go for biotechnology in msc if u have done zoology..there are many colleges in mumbai...
14th June 2012, 12:47 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Following are the top colleges for MSc in microbiology in Mumbai:-

St. Xavier's College
Sophia college for women
Bhavan's college
Mithibai college
Jai hind college
Wilson college
20th June 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

i have done Bsc.biotech from Kolhapur university.can i take admission for Msc.biotech now?
23rd June 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to do m.sc biotech from indore .
plz suggest me best colleges of indore(m.p.)
25th July 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Msc microbiology admission for the Bhavan's College is getting or not
30th August 2012, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

i am at T.y B.sc (microbiology) . so i want to tack addmision in mumbai university. so, which entrance exam to appear to join this course? & when to ger application forms for this?
11th October 2012, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

i m atTy Bsc biotec,I want to get admission for msc molecular biology so which entrance exam to appear to join this
course
13th January 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

I am in final year...biotech....nd i want know the dates of Msc biotechnology entrance exams of mumbai university..plz do tell me
14th January 2013, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

i am at Msc biotech part one, i want to do project for next semister so which institutes or colleges in mumbai i join
16th January 2013, 12:33 AM
beheras

HI,

These are some colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Biotechnology-------------

St. Xavier's College
Sophia college for women
Bhavan's college
Mithibai college
Jai hind college
Wilson college

Hope the information helps you,
all the best..............
22nd March 2013, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

i have completed B.Sc (PCM), can i get admission in M.Sc biotech or microbiology?
24th March 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Now i m last year bsc. Maths i want to information of msc. In maths . That is date of admission? Eligible criteria? And about fees? Also which clg is best for msc maths? Pls tel me.
24th March 2013, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Now i m last year bsc. Maths i want to information of msc. In maths . That is date of admission? Eligible criteria? And about fees? Also which clg is best for msc maths? Pls tel me.
6th May 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

the colleges from mumbai offering entrance for Msc. biotechnology
7th May 2013, 03:57 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend the list of some top and best colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Biotechnology are:-

- Bhavan's college

- Mithibai college

- Jai hind college

- Wilson college

- St. Xavier's College

- Sophia college for women

Good luck.........
10th June 2013, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

is ramniranjan jhunjhunwala college is good for biotechnology
10th June 2013, 10:00 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

List of M.Sc. Biotechnology Colleges in Mumbai:-

-Indian Institute of Technology - Mumbai
-Padamsree Dr. D.Y. Patil University
-Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College
-Tilak College of Arts, Science & Commerce
-University of Mumbai
-Bhaban's College
-Rizvi College of Arts, Science & Commerce
-Vivekananda Society's College of Arts, Science & Commerce
3rd October 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

can u plz inform the dates of msc biotechnology entrance exam and also of lifescience,genetics,foodtechnology etc wd name of the university n different institutes in india.... plzzzz do me the reply
4th October 2013, 07:17 PM
ramajb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can u plz inform the dates of msc biotechnology entrance exam and also of lifescience,genetics,foodtechnology etc wd name of the university n different institutes in india.... plzzzz do me the reply
please visit this link for colleges
http://targetstudy.com/colleges/msc-biotechnology-degree-colleges-in-mumbai.html
4th October 2013, 07:19 PM
ramajb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please visit this link for colleges
http://targetstudy.com/colleges/msc-biotechnology-degree-colleges-in-mumbai.html

for application form
http://www.grassrootsacademy.in/examination-alarm-biotech.html

for syllabus
http://www.kashmiruniversity.net/esyllabus/27.pdf
15th July 2015, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

WHAT WHOULD BE THE BEST OPTION IN THE FIELD OF EDUCATION AFTER DOING Bsc IN BIOTECH. PLSZZZZ SUGGEST SOME COURSES.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?