24th April 2012, 09:11 PM
smalikiaf

Previous years question papers of HCS English, Hindi and General Studies?

Can you please guide me for previous years question papers of HCS (Haryana civil services mains examination) English, Hindi and General studies papers.

7th May 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of HCS English, Hindi and General Studies?

please provide me privious years question papers of GENERAL STUDIES,ENGLISH,HINDI ,HISTORY AND POLITICAL SCIENCEAND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS..... FOR HARYANA CIVIL SERVICES MAINS EXAM....
11th May 2012, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers of HCS English, Hindi and General Studies?

please provide me previous year question papers of GS, ENGLISH, HINDI, LAW, GEOGRAPHY for hcs mains exam
13th May 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

From where to get hcs mains papers of botany & zoology
16th May 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

please provide me previous year question papers of GS, ENGLISH, HINDI, ECONOMICS and PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION FOR HCS MAINS EXAM
14th June 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Aspirant of HCS Mains with subject History And Political Science contact me 9412582251 and if u have the previous year papers do let me know
23rd June 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Aspirant of HCS Mains with subject History And Political Science contact me 9412582251 and if u have the previous year papers do let me know
book by khushmanda publication is available in mukherjee nagar,delhi ..for hcs mains papers on all subjects
23rd June 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

previous yrs papers for hcs mains
30th June 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
book by khushmanda publication is available in mukherjee nagar,delhi ..for hcs mains papers on all subjects
Please help me out as i have failed to get them from mukherjee nagar can u plz gimi the shop name and phone number plz
9th July 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

I wants HCS mains GS, HINDI,English previous question paper. if any one have plz sent to me on [email protected].
21st July 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

plz suggest me a book preparing for hcs pre exam
16th August 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

please send me question paper HCS(hindi english and gernal knoweldge)[email protected]
21st August 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

please suggest me a book to prepare for haryana civil service preliminary exam 2015[general studies ,history books]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?