1st May 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

What is the entrance test of D.Y. Patil Pimpri College of Pune for MSc Computer Science?

please tell me entrance dates of modern,D.Y Patil pimpri college of pune for M.Sc computer science.

20th June 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the entrance test of D.Y. Patil Pimpri College of Pune for MSc Computer Science?

how to see result of mcs entrance exam 2012 of dr. d.y. patil college, pimpri?
16th May 2013, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the entrance test of D.Y. Patil Pimpri College of Pune for MSc Computer Science?

how to apply mcs entrance exam 2013?
26th June 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

my cmat score is 57 nd i got 77% in bca so can u inform me tht i can eligible or not for addmision in d.y.patil college in mcaor mba field?
11th March 2016, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Please may i know..when will be the entrance exam for msc 1st year for the year 2016-17??
29th November 2016, 10:59 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

M.Sc. Computer Science or Master of Science in Computer Science is a postgraduate Computer Science course. The duration of this course is two years.

For this course candidate must have bachelor degree from a recognized university. As per my knowledge, the tentative date of entrance test of D.Y. Patil Pimpri College of Pune for M.Sc Computer Science is June first week 2017.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?