8th July 2012, 12:08 PM
atitesh

Last 10 years question papers of RSP for the post of Attendent Cum Technician?

sir,i want last 10 years question paper of RSP for the post Attendent-cum-Technician.

30th April 2013, 07:38 AM

Default Re: Last 10 years question papers of RSP for the post of Attendent Cum Technician?

WHETHER IT IS A TRADEBASE EXAM
3rd July 2013, 11:28 AM

Default Re: Last 10 years question papers of RSP for the post of Attendent Cum Technician?

Sir please send me previous year actt bhilai sail exam plz.my email id
4th July 2013, 10:10 AM

Sir please sand the previous year attendent cum technician tranee question paper
My mail id is [email protected]
6th July 2013, 09:57 PM

SIR,
PLEASE SEND ME SAIL ATTENDENT CUM TECHNICIAN TRAINEE QUEST PAPER,
I EAGERLY NEED THOSE PAPERS .IT WOULD B VERY GOOD IF U COULD SEND LAST 10 YEAR PAPER FOR ELECTRICIAN ITI TRADE PAPER IN SAIL.PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
MY [email protected]
6th July 2013, 10:04 PM

Red face Re: Last 10 years question papers of RSP for the post of Attendent Cum Technician?

SIR,
I EAGERLY NEED THOSE PAPERS .IT WOULD B VERY GOOD IF U COULD SEND LAST 10 YEAR PAPER FOR ELECTRICIAN ITI TRADE PAPER IN SAIL.PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
MY [email protected]
6th July 2013, 10:07 PM

Red face Re: Last 10 years question papers of RSP for the post of Attendent Cum Technician?

SIR,
I EAGERLY NEED THOSE PAPERS .IT WOULD B VERY GOOD IF U COULD SEND LAST 10 YEAR PAPER FOR DRAUGHTSMAN MEACHANICAL ITI TRADE PAPER IN SAIL.PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
MY [email protected]
8th July 2013, 03:28 PM

plz send me sail attendent cum technician trainee question paper,
i eagerly need those pappers.it would be very good if u could send last 10 yr paper for electrician ITI trade
in sail.please my [email protected]
thank you sir
12th July 2013, 12:45 PM

20th July 2013, 06:22 PM

sir please send me previous year actt rsp sail exam please....my mail id ...
22nd July 2013, 09:17 PM
proen

25th July 2013, 01:16 AM

Sir,plz send last 10 year question paper with answer RSP for the post of ACTT, Branch-ITI (ELECTRICIAN)
29th July 2013, 01:34 AM

Post Re: Last 10 years question papers of RSP for the post of Attendent Cum Technician?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3728452]SIR,
I EAGERLY NEED THOSE PAPERS .IT WOULD B VERY GOOD IF U COULD SEND LAST 10 YEAR PAPER FOR ElECTRONICS ITI TRADE PAPER SAIL.PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
MY [email protected]
17th November 2013, 11:56 AM

Sir please sand the previous year attendent cum technician tranee question paper
My mail id is [email protected]
25th November 2013, 08:51 AM

sir please send me last exam of iisco and some previous year attendent cum technician tranee for iti level welder trade question paper
my mail id is [email protected]
28th November 2013, 03:42 PM

I am requesting sir plz send last 10 years question papers.
21st December 2013, 05:18 AM

Last 10 years question papers of RSP for the post of Attendent Cum Technician?
I am requesting sir plz send last 10 years question papers.
22nd December 2013, 07:11 PM

please send me last 10 years question paper of attendent cum technician trainee Rsp for iti welder trade my email id is [email protected]
23rd December 2013, 09:12 AM
Rama krishna pradha.

Post Re: Last 10 years question papers of RSP for the post of Attendent Cum Technician?

plz sir send me previous ten year question for RSP.ACT CUM FITTER.my Email- [email protected]
24th December 2013, 01:16 AM

Sir ,plz sent me RSP attendent cum technician model question paper.my email [email protected] you.
24th December 2013, 05:41 AM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3798209][QUOTE=Unregistered;3728452]SIR,
I EAGERLY NEED THOSE PAPERS .IT WOULD B VERY GOOD IF U COULD SEND LAST 10 YEAR PAPER FOR ElECTRONICS ITI TRADE PAPER SAIL.PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
MY [email protected]
24th December 2013, 06:40 PM

please sent me ATTENDENCE CUM TECHNICIAN TRNEE QUESTION AND ANSWER
AND MY MAIL ID IS [email protected]
24th December 2013, 08:00 PM

plz sir send me question of rsp ACT CUM FITTER.....
MY EMAIL ID -:[email protected]
1st January 2014, 07:11 PM

Sir why these are not able to display on this mail
2nd January 2014, 12:08 PM

sir please sent lasl 10 years actt question paper of isco on this mail [email protected]
3rd January 2014, 05:01 PM
srikumar666

Default Re: Last 10 years question papers of IISCO BURNPUR for the post of Attendent Cum Technician?

I WANT LAST 10 YEARS question papers for Electronics & Telecommunication Trade
Originally Posted by atitesh View Post
sir,i want last 10 years question paper of RSP for the post Attendent-cum-Technician.
27th June 2014, 11:40 PM
madanmohan158

dear sir.
plz sent fitter previous question paper with answer of last 5 years & ( work shop cal.& science) sent my e-mail id is [email protected]

Thank u
7th November 2014, 09:07 PM

thansk sir
10th November 2014, 03:39 PM

Sir I Want Last 10 Year Question Answer Paper (FITTER) Of R.S.P For The Post Attendee-cum-Technician I Relay Need Please Send Paper My Email Id= [email protected]
12th November 2014, 05:35 PM
SASMITAPATRA1989

Kindly send me the RSP SAIL 2013 question paper for Attendant cum technician trainee Electronics trade.In ITI lavel .My email ID is [email protected].

Sasmita
7th December 2014, 02:56 PM

Sir kindly send act rsp qustion paper iti electrician
7th December 2014, 03:10 PM
santosh@74

I EAGERLY NEED THOSE PAPERS .IT WOULD B VERY GOOD IF U COULD SEND LAST 10 YEAR PAPER FOR ELECTRICIAN ITI TRADE PAPER IN SAIL.PLZZZZZZZZZZZZ
8th December 2014, 01:44 PM

Default Re: Last 5 years question papers of DSP for the post of Attendent Cum Technician?

will you please send me the last 5 yrs. sample question paper with solution for the post of operator-cum-technician trainee in my email id [email protected]. i will be waiting for your reply.your kind co-operation in this regard will be highly solicited.
with regards
suvendu senapati
6th January 2015, 12:58 PM

Respected,Sir
Pl send last 10 year exam question paper with solution for the post attendant cum technician trainee FITTER.My Email - [email protected]
13th January 2015, 05:04 PM

kindly send me ACT rsp question paper for diploma electronics &tele com.engg.
e-mail [email protected]
13th January 2015, 05:05 PM

kindly send me ACT rsp question paper for diploma electronics &tele com.engg.
e-mail [email protected]
16th January 2015, 10:40 PM

plz sir send me previous ten year question for RSP.ACT CUM FITTER.my Email- [email protected]
18th January 2015, 08:36 PM

plz send me sail attendent cum technician trainee previous year question paper,
mail id- [email protected]
23rd January 2015, 12:01 PM

please send me the previous 10 year question papers for the trade of welder please

my email id ;[email protected]
26th January 2015, 01:20 PM

Sir plz send me the syllabus and solved paper for the post of act and Oct sailbsp to my emai is pooja3006 [email protected]
28th January 2015, 12:25 PM

pl send me previous 10 year question paper of act of rsp. my id [email protected]
8th February 2015, 05:28 PM

Sir pls send me last 10 years act exam fitter trade euestion paper my emal id
8th June 2015, 11:25 PM

plz sir send me previous ten year question for RSP.ACT CUM FITTER.my Email id = [email protected]
25th June 2015, 01:41 AM

SIR,
MY EMAIL- [email protected]
1st September 2015, 11:55 AM

Kindly send me last 10 years question papers for the post attendant-cum-technician trainee in mechanical.
7th September 2015, 05:10 PM

SIR,
MY EMAIL- [email protected]

thank u
6th November 2018, 09:55 AM

Sir last 10 years rsp question paper plz provide me.my email.i.d.- [email protected]
Plz sir help me
22nd January 2022, 10:54 PM

Sir please sand the 10yr previous question of attendent cum technician tranee question papers
My email [email protected]
Plz plz