19th February 2011, 12:06 PM
G.Elakkiya

Is C, C++, Java, J2EE and Hardware and Networking course valuable to get a job in MNC companies?

Am doing my B.E computer Science Degree now and also am doing c,c++,JAVA,J2EE and Hardware Networking Courses in one Computer College in locall.i will get soon my certificates soon.Is it valuable if i go for a job in MNC Companies? If no means which course you prefer for me? where i have to do that?

28th July 2011, 11:03 AM
ted mosby

Default Re: Is C, C++, Java, J2EE and Hardware and Networking course valuable to get a job in MNC companies?

yes.. c,c++,java,networking are the most basic parts of computer field.. however most of MNCs work on their own tools but to get a job in MNCs knowledge of c,c++,java is essential.. plus if u r interested in networking then u can go to networking administration side.. CCNA is a really good course for u if u want to go to networking side.. nd if u want to take a regular job in MNCs, java is a quiet bright side.. there is a sun certification exam for java which is really helpful if u want to go to java side.. but knowledge of c nd c++ is required for any thing so dont ignore that..
28th July 2011, 08:42 PM
amisha rath

Default Re: Is C, C++, Java, J2EE and Hardware and Networking course valuable to get a job in MNC companies?

hey friend...
doing c,c++,JAVA,J2EE and Hardware Networking Courses helps at the time of placement.
but the fact is that knowledge matters if you have dozens of certificate and no knowledge then it is of no use.

well nowadays many students have fake certificates with them just to impress recruiters.

but if you join these courses it will not only helps you at the time of placement but also in career.in future you are at some point when you apply the things you studied in theses classes /at the time of learning languages.

so it will be profitable in many ways ....

the thing which you keep in mind that choose a well certified institute for learning.
and CISCO offers various courses on OS(unix,linux) they also started short term courses too.
28th July 2011, 08:45 PM
amisha rath

hey friend...
doing c,c++,JAVA,J2EE and Hardware Networking Courses helps at the time of placement.
but the fact is that knowledge matters if you have dozens of certificate and no knowledge then it is of no use.

well nowadays many students have fake certificates with them just to impress recruiters.

but if you join these courses it will not only helps you at the time of placement but also in career.in future you are at some point when you apply the things you studied in theses classes /at the time of learning languages.

so it will be profitable in many ways ....

the thing which you keep in mind that choose a well certified institute for learning.
and after learning these languages you can have major training at CISCO which offers various courses on OS(unix,linux) they also started short term courses too.

best luck
29th July 2011, 02:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Elakkiya View Post
Am doing my B.E computer Science Degree now and also am doing c,c++,JAVA,J2EE and Hardware Networking Courses in one Computer College in locall.i will get soon my certificates soon.Is it valuable if i go for a job in MNC Companies? If no means which course you prefer for me? where i have to do that?
dear friend,

yes , if you have any valuable certificate then you have priority for MNC companies.

the most valuable course for freshers candidate is JAVA and J2EE because every software company works on this field .

so you have to admitted to any course and also get priority from software companies.

all the best.
22nd August 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is C, C , Java, J2EE and Hardware and Networking course valuable to get a job in MNC companies?

which job suits me well after completing B.E. E.C.E
25th August 2011, 08:52 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Yes you are right.These are some main fields which have so much value in

mnc companies like java,c,c++.

So you learn good languages but you should focus on a perticular language

which is very helpful for your future.

You can choose java language.It have so much scope and requirment.You

have to good knowledge about language so that it very helpful to get a job in

mnc companies.

Mnc companies want good programmer so if you have a good command on a

perticular language then you can easily get a job in mnc companies.

All the best
25th August 2011, 11:07 PM
saugata2008

of curse you can get a job in MNCs if you have a good grip in C, C++, Java, J2EE .

But networking is totally a different field from C, C++, Java, J2EE . So if you are also interested in hardware and networking , you can do CCNA,CCNP to get a job as the network administrator which is also a very good option .

thank you
25th August 2011, 11:16 PM
rana2011
Banned

Yes , if you have any valuable certificate then you have priority for MNC companies.

The most valuable course for freshers candidate is JAVA and J2EE because every software company works on these field .

Thanks!!
24th September 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is C, C , Java, J2EE and Hardware and Networking course valuable to get a job in MNC companies?

Right now i am doing BE which course is better weather i choose networking or c,c
24th October 2011, 11:31 AM
srikanthreddypalwai

Quote:
hii friend...here i can help you........if your perfect in c,c++ java ,j2ee,netwotking you have more chances to get placed into MNC'S...............

in c++ concentrate well on data structures part and concentrate on operating systems............then you will be placed into top mnc's.............
10th December 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

am doing my b.Tech IT degree now and i have completed hardware and networking too i need to be concrete in this networking field so i want to know that among ccna or mcse which one is better to learn and which has more opeanings in mnc companies?
27th December 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Please suggest good institute offering networking related courses (part time) in hyderabad/secunderabad
14th February 2012, 02:14 PM
abhisek.sonu

yes.. c,c++,java,networking are the most basic parts of computer field.. however most of MNCs work on their own tools but to get a job in MNCs knowledge of c,c++,java is essential.. plus if u r interested in networking then u can go to networking administration side.. CCNA is a really good course for u if u want to go to networking side.. nd if u want to take a regular job in MNCs, java is a quiet bright side.. there is a sun certification exam for java which is really helpful if u want to go to java side.. but knowledge of c nd c++ is required for any thing so dont ignore that..
8th March 2012, 09:29 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

yes , if you have any valuable certificate then you have priority for MNC companies.

the most valuable course for freshers candidate is JAVA and J2EE because every software company works on this field .

so you have to admitted to any course and also get priority from software companies.

all the best.
19th April 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi,am Banu.I'm doing my 1st B.Sc CSC.....And also i am in summer holidays.so,i planed to join in JAVA J2EE course.the duration of this course is 45 days.And ma question is,would i get the good lesson about JAVA J2EE with in dis short period....?
30th March 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Am i doing BE Computer science and engineering first year at Tagore engineering college Chennai.i wanna work in mnc companies ..so what are the most courses i study ............
28th June 2013, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

hi..!!! i completed my Be (computer science) so pls suggest me which course to do java,testing or networking (mcse/ccna).
25th March 2016, 09:28 AM
work@home

Listing out more certificates in the resume is an added benefit as the same time, they threats you on the questions that would come from any of that topics in various depths. So you should refer through and prepare well with adequate knowledge on that topic as well.

In other perspective, knowing all such languages and hardware networking is good enough, although the MNC's always conduct a training while you are grabbed to the company. While on that time you could recollect your memory and could easily pass the test's thereafter. C, C++, Java and Networking are the basic courses and are very useful, but you need to know it well enough to answer any questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?