21st August 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

How to do MS in US in top universities? I have completed B.E in ECE

i had copleted BE (ECE) i was intersted to do ms in us .tofel alone enough for getting inti top universities ah which are the top universities for ms in networking in us and how mucg have to score to get enter into top universities can u tell pls

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MS in US? Which are the top universities for MS in Networking?
  2. List of top 10 universities in US for MS in VLSI or Embedded system
  3. How may I join MS in top universities in US? I've completed my B.Tech from PTU in Computer Science
  4. Can I expect a seat in any top universities in top universities of AP under ECE and EEE with reservation under girls and CAP reservation?
  5. List of top 10 universities in US for MS? Can I get through after scoring 65% in B.Tech?
  6. Universities which offer M.Tech electronics through correspondence? I have completed my B.Tech ECE
  7. List of top 10 universities for doing masters? Can I get in those institutes with a good GRE or TOEFL score? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of universities offering M.S. in Telecommunication & Networking in USA? Requirements for admission? -- [New]
  9. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
  10. Is there any other entrance other than GMAT? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE
  11. Which are the top universities giving funding for those who scored 290+ in GRE?
  12. How may I pursue PhD in management from top universities of USA or UK?
  13. How to do MBA in top class universities? I have completed M.A international business in UK
  14. How to do MBA in top class universities? I have completed M.A in International Business in UK
  15. Can I get a seat in universities in AP?
  16. Will I get a seat in university or top engineering college after scoring 1711 in PGECET in ECE?
  17. MS in U.S.A, what are the top universities and their info.
  18. Can I expect a seat in top universities of AP under EEE, ECE under reservation under girls category after securing 92 marks in EAMCET and 589/600 in IPE?
20th April 2013, 12:43 PM
imranmdi

Default Re: How to do MS in US in top universities? I have completed B.E in ECE

For pursuing M.S in US, gre (graduate record examination) is a mandatory.
You also should write TOEFL or IELTS examination,since these examinations are conducted for testing the language skills of the applicant. for getting admission into top 100 universities in u.s.a you have to score above 310 in GRE and also you have to score above 7 band score in IELTS and above 95 marks in TOEFL. All the best for your exams.
5th May 2013, 04:32 PM
banacareer

hi,

For MS you need to qualify the GRE exam with the good percentile.

At least score 1400 marks .

so you will be offered 50 % schorlship from your university.

Ans you can also work there as a part time and earn goos bucks for your daily spending.

1 Massachusetts Institute of Technology - Cambridge, MA

2 Stanford University - Stanford, CA

3 University of California - Berkeley,CA

4 Georgia Institute of Technology - Atlanta, GA

5 California Institute of Technology - Pasadena, CA

6 University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign

7 Carnegie Mellon University

8 University of Michigan, Ann Arbor

9 University of Texas, Austin

10 Cornell University
16th August 2013, 11:01 PM
srinathreddy 45

Dear friend
To do M.S in US you have to write GRE exam compulsory as toefl is not only enough.If you can get more than 300 marks in GRE you will a chance to get a seat in top universities.
GRE exam is conducted for 340 marks,it is better to get above 300 marks.And you have a chance to choose between TOEFL and ILETS as it depends upon the university you are interested in.
And there are two types of universities
>>state universities
>>private universities
if you can a get a seat in state university,then you will become eligible to recieve scholarships and fee consessions.

And the following are the top universities
1)carnegie mellon university
2)california institute of technology
3)Michigan university
4)university of northeastern Illinois
5)stanford university
6)Texas university
7)Georiga university
8)Teflon university
9)university of california
And entire structure wii be upto 20,000-30,000 dollars

All The Best
19th August 2013, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

apart from score in gre do they also consider extra circular actvites also in state and pvt univ
10th July 2014, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.E in ECE. Am I eligible to do masters in aerospace engineering in USA universities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?