27th September 2012, 08:54 AM
swathika 90

Last 5 years VAO model question papers in PDF format?

send me
last 5 years vao model question papers in pdf format

1st October 2012, 12:52 AM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Last 5 years VAO model question papers in PDF format?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swathika 90 View Post
send me

Last 5 years VAO model question papers in PDF format

Hello Swathika
Please Download the Previous Years Model Papers of VAO From the Attached Files Section.

You can As well Check out the Following Book For More Papers:
For More Details Regarding the Exam, Click Here to Access the Official Website!

Regards,

Nik!
Attached Files
File Type: docx TNPSC VAO 2012 MODEL PAPER.docx(65.6 KB, 206 views)
File Type: doc TNPSC VAO 2011 MODEL PAPER.doc(144.0 KB, 203 views)
File Type: pdf VAO_MODEL_Question_paper_I.pdf(556.5 KB, 427 views)
File Type: pdf VAO Model_G.K.pdf(65.6 KB, 295 views)
1st October 2012, 09:29 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last 5 years VAO model question papers in PDF format?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swathika 90 View Post
send me

VAO Exam Details:-
  • VAO stands for Village Administrative Officers. To recruit these officers an examination is conducted by the Tamilnadu Public Service Commission. To give this exam certain eligibility criteria needs to be satisfied. Some of them have been listed below:-
  • The minimum qualification required for this post is a secondary school leaving certificate. If you have higher qualifications you can still apply. But showing this certificate during exam time is mandatory.
  • You have to attain the age of 21 to give this exam as that is the minimum age limit for this exam. While for the general category candidates the upper age limit is 30 years.
  • For the reserved category candidates there is age relaxation. For reserved category candidates like SC, BC, MBCs, DCs the upper age limit is 40 years.
  • On getting selected you will be posted in the villages of Tamilnadu. So to communicate freely with them it is important for you to know this language freely.
  • Even if you do not know the language you can still the exam. But on getting selected you will have to sit for Tamil language exam conducted by TNPSC and pass in it.
  • You have to be physically fit during the exam time. So to prove your medical fitness you need to show medical fitness certificates to the authorities concerned during exam time in the form of TNMS, TNJMS or TNSS.
  • The written exam is of primary importance since the final selection will be mainly influenced by this exam. Other factors which are also considered are the district chosen by you and the number of reservations of the district in question.
  • You will be asked to answer questions from two subjects in a single paper. One is general knowledge and the second is general tamil/general english. While the first paper is bilingual and you will get to choose to write the answer either in Tamil or English, the second paper is optional which means you need to choose one of the subject and answer accordingly. This preference needs to be stated during the time you fill up the application form only.
  • The cost of the application form for the general category candidates is Rs. 125 and for reserved category candidates it is Rs. 50. The fees are non-refundable.

TNPSC VAO Exam Books:-

TNPSC VAO English
by Author (Sakthi)
Publisher: Sakthi Publishing House

Jayam TNPSC VAO
(Paperback, Tamil)
Publisher: Vanitha Pathipagam

TNPSC VAO (Paperback, Tamil)
by Veerasekaran
Publisher: Kizhakku

I have uploaded the papers you are looking for. Please download them properly and go through them once to learn more about the question pattern. You need to practice more such papers to learn more about the question pattern. Hope you do well.

Hope this helps :-> :->
Attached Files
File Type: pdf VAO 2005.pdf(75.6 KB, 159 views)
File Type: pdf VAO Solved 2010 Solved.pdf(147.0 KB, 154 views)
File Type: pdf VAO - english.pdf(29.2 KB, 98 views)
File Type: pdf vaopaper.pdf(65.6 KB, 115 views)
File Type: pdf vaopaper1.pdf(65.1 KB, 107 views)
12th September 2013, 04:41 PM
d.thilagam

last 10 years vao model question papers in pdf format. sent me.
25th January 2014, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

sri please send me last 10 years VAO model question papers please [email protected]
17th March 2014, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

dear sir i want to vao last 10 year question and answer in tamil pls sent this email id ([email protected]) tks i am waiting for your replay tks...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?