12th October 2012, 01:53 PM
yamunadasar

Syllabus and sample question papers for management trainee in HAL in computer science engineering stream

Hi,
I applied for the post of Management Trainee in HAL in COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING stream.
Can you please send me syllabus and sample question papers for preparation.
Suggest me which books I need to refer?

my e-mail id is:[email protected]

13th October 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and sample question papers for management trainee in HAL in computer science engineering stream

Hi,
I applied for the post of Management Trainee in HAL in COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING stream.

mail id: [email protected]
13th October 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and sample question papers for management trainee in HAL in computer science engineering stream

Hi,
I applied for the post of Management Trainee in HAL in Information Technology ENGINEERING stream.

14th October 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

i need previous years mt technjcal computerscience solved papers HAL
my mail id [email protected]
15th October 2012, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Re: Syllabus and sample question papers for management trainee in HAL in computer science engineering stream

i need previous years mt technjcal computerscience solved papers HAL and the syllabus for computer science
15th October 2012, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

i need previous years mt technjcal computerscience solved papers HAL
15th October 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

i a from mechanical stream can u get hal management trainee technica sample papers my id is [email protected]
15th October 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

IF ANYBODY KNWS ABT HAL SAMPLE PAPERS PLZ DO SHARE.....
16th October 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

I applied for the post of Management Trainee in HAL in Information Technology ENGINEERING stream.

[email protected]
17th October 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I applied for the post of Management Trainee in HAL in INFORMATION SCIENCE ENGINEERING stream.

17th October 2012, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir /mam ,Please send me previous years papers for HAL - Management trainee technical for ELECTRONICS stream - my email id is [email protected]
17th October 2012, 07:53 PM
praveen141sharma

Hi,
Can you please send me previous year question papers and answers for preparation.

17th October 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

I applied for the post of Management Trainee in HAL in Computer Science and ENGINEERING stream.

[email protected]
17th October 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
Can you please send me syllabus and sample question papers for preparation
18th October 2012, 02:50 AM
sanjaychauhan01

Dear..

HAL does not provide any kind of previous year paper to anybody so sorry to say but you can not get previous year papers.

Now coming to the next question :- The whole paper would be of 2.30 hours where you have to face 3 sections.

section 1 will be having 20 questions from General studies.
Section 2 Will be having 40 question from English and comprehension.
Section 3 Will be having 100 question from your respective fields like from engineering as well as from the sector in which the candidate has done his MBA.

Its better to focus more on Current GK, Current happenings at the National and International level, English and the subject of your Graduation.

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
18th October 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i applied for the post of management trainee in HAL in MECHANICAL ENGINEEERING stream .
so please send me syllabus and sample quwstion paper for preparation

[email protected]
18th October 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for the post of Management Trainee in HAL in COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING stream

Can you please send syllabus and sample question papers to [email protected]
18th October 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
Can you please send me syllabus and sample question papers for preparation at my mail id [email protected]
18th October 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

hi,I have applied for a management trainee(technical) in HAL .can u please send me the book name to refer,syllabus and sample question papers and also previous question papers for computer science and Industrial production background.

[email protected]
19th October 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

can anyone provide me the detailed syllabus for computer science?
19th October 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

20th October 2012, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

hello, i have applied for a management trainee(technical) in stream computer science and engineering. can you any one plz send me or suggest me a author book name and also a previous year of question papers for computer science and engineering.

[email protected]
20th October 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

my e-mail id is: [email protected]
20th October 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

hi
i applied for the post of Management trainee in HAL in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Stream.can you pls send me
Syllabus and model question preparation.
Suggest me which books need to refer

my e-id is :[email protected]
21st October 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

hi
i applied for the post of Management trainee in HAL in ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING Stream

email :[email protected]
21st October 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

ec stream
id [email protected]
22nd October 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
[email protected]
22nd October 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
[email protected]
22nd October 2012, 05:41 PM
neelamsaxena226

Hi,

my email id is : [email protected]
22nd October 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Can you please send me previous question papers of Hal exam for Management Trainee(Mechanical) ..............
My email in [email protected]
22nd October 2012, 09:02 PM
sarojasri.p

Hi,
I applied for the post of Management Trainee in HAL in ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING stream.

And please guide me how to prepare and the weightage of each chapter in electrical stream.

[email protected]
23rd October 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I applied for the post of Management Trainee in HAL in ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING stream.

And please guide me how to prepare and the weightage of each chapter in electrical stream.
23rd October 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

plz send me to hal management trainee in mechanical stream solved papers.

my email id is,
[email protected]
26th October 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

hi
i applied for the post of Management trainee in HAL in ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING Stream

my email id is [email protected]
27th October 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

hi
i applied for MT in CS dept.
plz send me sys n previous year qustn papers, m also preparing for CAT.tell me sys wud be same or diff.?
email:[email protected]
28th October 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

PLZZ SEND PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS ALONG WITH THEIR ANSWERS OF I.T BRANCH ON MY MAIL([email protected])
29th October 2012, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, i have applied for the post of management trainee technical, computer science stream... please can u send me the syllabus....
email:[email protected]
29th October 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I applied for the post of Management Trainee(MT) in HAL in COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGINEERING .

30th October 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
I applied for the post of Management Trainee (MT) in HAL in Computer Science Engineering.
which topics should be focussed much as there are many subjects.... plez reply
[email protected]
31st October 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

my e-mail id is: [email protected]
31st October 2012, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

2nd November 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: Syllabus and sample question papers for management trainee in HAL in computer science engineering stream

Hi sir,

my e-mail id is:[email protected]]
4th November 2012, 08:23 AM
soppadandi

Hi,

my e-mail id is :[email protected]
4th November 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I applied for the post of Management Trainee in HAL in ELECTRONICS stream.

my e-mail id: [email protected]
5th November 2012, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I applied for the post of Management Trainee in HAL in ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING stream.
email id. [email protected]
5th November 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I applied for MT(cse branch) in hal, so plz help me by providing me the syllabus, sample paper, & also suggest me the book. My email-id: [email protected]
5th November 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

my email id is : [email protected]
5th November 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I applied for the post of Management Trainee in HAL in INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY stream.

6th November 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I applied for MT, i am from Computer science stream,please send me the syllabus for cs student and if u have any papers please send me that to [email protected]
7th November 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I applied for MT, i am from Computer science stream,please send me the syllabus for cs student and if u have any papers please send me that to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?