22nd November 2012, 02:14 AM
dibakar@@

How can I apply for CBI branch after passing HS

sir,
I am HS pass(10+2) and runing 2nd year computer application student. I complite Ethical hacking course level-1 and runing level-2.can i apply the cbi branch.

22nd November 2012, 02:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for CBI branch after passing HS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibakar@@ View Post
sir,
I am HS pass(10+2) and runing 2nd year computer application student. I complite Ethical hacking course level-1 and runing level-2.can i apply the cbi branch.

Sorry to say that after 12th standard you are not applicable for CBI Exam.

You are now 2nd year of your graduation degree so after graduation degree , you are applicable foe CBI Exam.

Those candidate are graduate from any recognized university with any discipline are eligible for CBI exam.(Criminology)

But your age should be in between 20 to 27 years old.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

The maximum attempts for SC/ST candidate is Unlimited. For OBC candidate it is 7 years and for general candidate it will be 5 years.

Also you must be in citizen in India.

You have completed Ethical hacking course so it will treat as a extra benefit for you at the time of Interview board.

You can also visit at the below web site for more information on CBI http://www.ssc.nic.in

23rd November 2012, 11:29 AM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Quote:
sir,
http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct...2C7ExU6BwewVpA

Eligibility
  1. The candidate those are graduate from any recognized university with any discipline are eligible for CBI exam.(Criminology).
  2. age should be in between 20 to 27 years old.
  3. Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.
  4. The maximum attempts for SC/ST candidate is Unlimited.
  5. For OBC candidate it is 7 years and for general candidate it will be 5 years.
  6. Also you must be in citizen in India.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Chapter_15.pdf(126.2 KB, 107 views)
File Type: pdf Departmental exam.pdf(2.09 MB, 191 views)

26th November 2012, 12:07 PM
Viraj0013

Dear friends

To become a CBI officer you have to appear the exams conducted by UPSC. It is called the Combined Graduate Level Examination. This exam is held once a year for the post of Sub-Inspectors of Police in Central Bureau of Investigation. The eligibility criterion is graduation with 50 per cent marks. Also, age of the candidate should not exceed 25 years. The application forms and other particulars are published in the Employment News in the month of October.

The Scheme of the Examination will be conducted in three Tiers. They are Written Examination, which is a Objective Multiple Choice Type, Main Written Examination which is also Objective Multiple Choice Type and Personality Test /Interview or Skill Test. Candidates opting for post of Sub-Inspector in CPOs will have to undergo Physical Endurance Test (PET)/ Medical Examination at any convenient time after declaration of result of Tier I.

The duration of Tier 1 is two hours. The areas of assessment include general intelligence and reasoning, general awareness, numerical ability and English Comprehension. The area of assessment in Tier 2 is English Language and Comprehension. For more details, log on to www.cbi.gov.in and http://ssc.nic.in

26th November 2012, 05:13 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,

Education Qualification

Candidate applying for the combined graduate level examination should be graduate in any discipline from the recognized university. Those appeared in the final year examination are also eligible to apply for the SSC combined graduate level examination.

Age Limit
For the Central bureau of Investigation department for the post of sub inspector candidate age should be between 20-27 years. Relaxation in age is given to reserved category candidates as per the govt. norms.

Selection Process:
Written test
Interview
Medical Test.

all the best...........

26th November 2012, 07:40 PM
Rush1234567

Dear friend,

if you want to be CBI then you have to graduate at first .
because it is a graduate level examination .
so after completing only 12th you are not able to apply.
so at first compete your graduation degree and prepare for that exam along with your degree.
All The Best.

26th November 2012, 07:41 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Lightbulb Re: How can I apply for CBI branch after passing HS

Quote:
sir,
hi friend,
  • A candidate Should have completed their Graduation in Any Stream with at least 55% from Recognize Universities.
  • Age Limit should Not exist 25 years for General Category. there is a relaxation is available for SC/ST category up to upper Age + 5 years.
Selection Process:
  • Written Test
  • Interview
  • Physical Fitness test

21st December 2012, 08:26 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

With your Current Qualification, you cannot apply for the officers posts in CBI.
But after completing your Graduation you can appear in the SSC conducted Combined Graduate Level exams

ELIGIBILTY --- Graduation pass in any stream
No Minimum Percentage is required in Graduation

AGE- Minimum 18 years
Maximum 27 years
AGE Relaxations- 3 years for OBC candidates, 7 yearsfor SC/ST candidates.
For CBI- Minimum 20 years
Maximum 27 years

Next Tier 1 Exam of the SSC Combined Graduate level will be held on 14th April 2013 and 21st April 2013

SSC TIER 1 Questions will be asked from the Below Sections in this Exams:
>> General Intelligence and Reasoning
>> General Awareness
>> English Comprehension
>> Quantitative Aptitude

So, Complete your Graduation and than apply for the CBI jobs.

7th January 2013, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

I m ba graduate(general),can i appear in CBI exam?it is neccesary to ba honoured in any subject.........

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?