26th April 2014, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Admission in B.Sc after Diploma in engineering at Shivaji university or Pune University?

Our daughter is learning in Post S.S.C. Diploma in EJ She wants to learn B.Sc. after completing Diploma. Can she will get admission in B.Sc. in shivaji University Kolhapur OR Pune University Pune.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university?
  2. Cutoff list for this years admission in Pune or Shivaji University?
  3. How to get admission for 2nd year BSc in Pune or Mumbai? I am studying 1st year BSc Science
  4. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in Pune or Shivaji University after scoring 76.70% marks in diploma mechanical?
  5. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in Pune or Shivaji University?
  6. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year engineering of Shivaji University and Pune University
  7. Is it possible to get admission in MCA/MSc Stat after passing BSc Statistic from KOP Shivaji University?
  8. Admission after diploma to degree in reputed university at Pune?
  9. Syllabus for the entrance of Pune University for MSc?
  10. How to go to Shivaji University if I am a student of first year of engineering in Pune University
  11. Direct admission in BSc second year if I left my Btech in middle? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Date of entrance exam of MSc Electronics of Pune University, Shivaji University and Solapur University?
  13. Can I get admission for distance B.E Aeronautical Engineering in Pune University after distance mechanical diploma in IGNOU university?
  14. Cutoff list of D.Y.Patil college of information technology?
  15. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Human Resource? What is the syllabus?
  16. How to take admission in chemical engineering in Pune? What is the admission procedure and syllabus?
  17. Can I do distance M.Com after doing BSc, MBA from Shivaji University
  18. What to choose between MCA and MSc Statistics? Is it possible to take admission for this year?
11th May 2014, 07:56 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission in B.Sc after Diploma in engineering at Shivaji university or Pune University?

Shivaji or Pune universities both are good universities and if your daughter wants to take admission there then she has to take admission there.
And as she have done diploma and after that she wants to do B.Sc then of course she can do this course.
I think it is best to do B.Sc honors and after that you can also apply for the master degree and after that you will be able to apply for the good job.

After master degree you can also apply for the NET exam after that you will be able to apply for the job in many colleges as a lecturer. If your daughter wants to join the teaching profession then it is best to do masters and after that apply for the NET exam.

This is best for your career.And both universities are best so you can take admission in any of the college.
18th June 2014, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in B.Sc after Diploma in engineering at Shivaji university or Pune University?

I completed diploma in ele.engg.i want to get admission in b.sc. Direct 2nd yr.in pune.am i eligible?
14th May 2015, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

i have completed post ssc diploma in mechanical engineering and then i want to take admission for direct second year bsc gor giving civil srvices exam am i eligible
1st May 2019, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in electrical engineering can I take admission for bsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?