15th February 2016, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Admission in diploma in Delhi or other states in India after scoring 52 in maths?

If I scored 52 in mathematics and75 in science then I can take admission in diploma or commerce in Delhi or other states in India?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in diploma programme after 12th?
  2. Will I get admission in Delhi University for B.Com?
  3. Should I have to study Diploma or can I go for degree in Architecture after 12th Arts with Maths? Good colleges for Diploma or B.Arch in Delhi/NCR?
  4. What is JBT and where can I do JBT?
  5. Can I get admission in DU for MSc Maths hons after scoring 67% in BSc(Hons)
  6. Will I be able to pursue Maths hons from Delhi University after scoring 85% in 12th board?
  7. In which college can I take admission after scoring 35000 rank in AIEEE, 3164 rank in Delhi Region, 27,000 in general and 2859 in Delhi General? What is the least rank required to get in any of the IIT's?
  8. Number of seats in comedk exam for other states in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of various LEET colleges in different states for direct 2nd year admission?
  10. What course should I take after passing 10th?
  11. How may I get admission forms of AIIMS or other colleges in Delhi before visiting India? I am a foreign student and applying for student visa
  12. Which is better B.Sc (maths) or Diploma (elect)maths)?
  13. Can I get admission in other states for lateral entry in government colleges? Do IITs and NITs provide admission through LET?
  14. How to take admission in B.Com in Chandigarh after scoring 79% in 12th without Maths? Which is the best college?
  15. Can I get admission to study 11th PCB in any school of Delhi if score good marks 10th exams?
  16. How to get admission in IIT, Delhi after completing Diploma course?
  17. List of institutions offering Diploma in agriculture? Am i eligible for it with Maths background?
  18. In which engineering college of Delhi can I get admission after scoring 75938 AIR in AIEEE?
15th February 2016, 10:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in diploma in Delhi or other states in India after scoring 52 in maths?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing Diploma course in Delhi after completion of your 10th standard with 52 marks in Mathematics and 75 marks in Science from a recognised board. Candidates who have passed 10th standard with minimum aggregate of 40% aggregate marks from a recognised board are eligible to get admission for pursuing Diploma course. To get admission in Diploma course, you must have to appear in entrance examination which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board.
16th February 2016, 02:43 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission in diploma in Delhi or other states in India after scoring 52 in maths?

Yes you can take admission in Diploma with the score that you have mentioned.
You need to have cleared the Diploma Entrance Examination to be eligible for the course of Diploma.
For the course of Commerce though you need to take admission on the basis of your marks.
Your marks are good enough to get admission either Diploma or Commerce in Delhi or other states.
21st February 2016, 07:59 PM
monikasiri

Yes,you can get into Diploma with the mentioned score.All you have to do is apply for the entrance examination conducted by Sate Board of Technical Education.SBTET of every state conducts an entrance examination for diploma.So,write the entrance examination in the state in which you want to study your diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?