19th February 2023, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Business Management in Indira Institute of Career Studies, Pune?

Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in Indira Institute of Career Studies, Pune for Advance Diploma in Business Management? I am interested to do this Diploma course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

20th February 2023, 12:10 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Business Management in Indira Institute of Career Studies, Pune?

Admissions are managed by ICAP (Indira Common Admission Process). Applicants must sit for the exam*and pass one of the exams offered by AICTE-CMAT, CAT, XAT, MAT, ATMA, GMAT, or MHT CET. Students must submit an application for admission by filling out an admission form after passing any one of the exams.
20th February 2023, 05:31 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Business Management in Indira Institute of Career Studies, Pune?

To get eligible for admission to Indira Institute of Career Studies, Pune, you must appear for and pass one of the entrance tests provided by the AICTE, such as the CMAT, CAT, XAT, MAT, ATMA, GMAT, or MHT CET. After completing any of the tests, you must fill out an application form and submit your application for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?