14th April 2020, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering in Bhubanananda Orissa School of Engineering Cuttack?

Can any of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in Bhubanananda Orissa School of Engineering Cuttack for studying Diploma in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering course? I want to do this Diploma course so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

16th April 2020, 09:06 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Question Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering in Bhubanananda Orissa School of Engineering Cuttack?

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering in Bhubanananda Orissa School of Engineering Cuttack:

Eligibility for Admission to Diploma in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering (3 Yrs):

The candidates must have passed the HSC examination or 10th examination from Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or any board approved by BSE, Odisha.

Last date of online application 2nd week of Jun 2020
Last date of document verification 3rd week of Jun 2020
Merit list publication 4th week of Jun 2020
Choice filling by eligible candidates 4th week of Jun 2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?