11th February 2019, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy in National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur?

Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur for Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy? I am interested to do this Diploma course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

14th February 2019, 02:39 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy in National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur?

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy in National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur are as follows:-

Admission provided on the basis of Merit of the marks obtained in 12th standard examination.

And the notification for admission is published in Newspapers and also on the Websites of the University and NIA, normally in July.
14th February 2019, 02:42 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy in National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur?

In order to get admission in Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy in National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur, at first you need to submit the application form. You can avail the application form from downloading it through the official website or collect the prospectus and the application form from Institute campus. After scrutiny of applications, selection of the candidates is made on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying examination by the candidate. Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination in any discipline from a recognized board are eligible to pursue Diploma in Ayurveda Nursing and Pharmacy in National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur.

For more details, visit the below mentioned official website.
http://www.nia.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?