22nd August 2019, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Blood Banking Technology in Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology?

I am interested in studying Diploma in Blood Banking Technology from Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology. I just want to know about the procedure of getting admission for this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me about the admission procedure asap.

26th August 2019, 12:07 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Blood Banking Technology in Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology?

The admission procedure to Diploma in Blood Banking Technology in Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology is through entrance examination conducted by the Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology. The candidates having qualified other state and national examinations for Diploma in Blood Banking Technology are also eligible to get admission.

You can fill the online application for available from 1st September to 15th October on the official website https://sctimst.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?