28th July 2019, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Engineering in Engineer's Training Centre Kochi?

Hi Sir, I want to get admission in Engineer's Training Centre Kochi for studying Diploma in Computer Engineering. I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Please help me to know about this.

2nd August 2019, 02:44 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Engineering in Engineer's Training Centre Kochi?

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Engineering at the Engineer's Training Centre, Kochi is given below.

==> Candidate will get the application form from the training centre attached with the prospectus.

==> Admission to the course will be done by the selection committee after interview on merit basis.

==> Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents.

==> Pay the admission fee at the time of admission and it is non refundable under any circumstances.

I am also giving you the training centre website link for your reference that is www.etcengineering.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?