19th July 2018, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Cyber Laws and Information Technology in Govindrao Wanjari College of Law?

Hello everyone, I am planning to study Diploma in Cyber Laws and Information Technology in Govindrao Wanjari College of Law. Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission and doing this Diploma course in this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Cyber Laws and Information Technology in Govindrao Wanjari College of Law?
  2. Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Cyber Laws and Information Technology admission in Govindrao Wanjari College of Law?
  3. How many Diploma in Cyber Laws and Information Technology seats are available in Govindrao Wanjari College of Law?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Cyber Laws and Information Technology in Govindrao Wanjari College of Law?
  5. Cyberlaw exam for final year B.Tech student?
  6. Study material and books for cyber law diploma entrance exam from INDIAN LAW INSTITUTE
  7. Universities offering LLB through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Where to apply for Certificate or Diploma course in Cyber Forensics and Cyber Laws in distance mode? Job prospectus after this course?
  9. How to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma courses in Cyber Laws at NALSAR? Fees and jobs available in Cyber Crime?
  10. Can an MBA pass out become a Lawyer? Any short term course available?
  11. Detailed information, course duration, admission procedure and list of colleges with eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Law and Taxation at Borivali?
  12. Cutoff list for Nagpur University colleges?
  13. What are the courses and jobs available after completing B.A LLB course? Is B.A LLB a better option than B.Com course?
  14. Masters of science in cyber laws and information technology (MS CLIS) Entrance Exam at IIITA
  15. Career after LLB course?
  16. Eligibility to study Diploma in Corporate Laws and Management in Shamsher Bahadur Saxena College of Law, Rohtak? -- [New]
  17. How may I get a job in Judiciary services? I'm a law graduate having DCL(diploma in cyber law) and have completed MBA(HR)
  18. Which graduation course should i study in Cyber Law field for a better career?
25th February 2023, 02:58 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Cyber Laws and Information Technology in Govindrao Wanjari College of Law?

The admission is based on 12th degree from a recognised university with minimum 55%marks to study Diploma in Cyber Laws and Information Technology.

The duration of this course is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?