19th December 2020, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Dairy Technology in National Backward Agriculture Education of Information Technology?

I want to get admission in National Backward Agriculture Education of Information Technology for studying Diploma in Dairy Technology. Kindly tell me about the procedure of getting admission for this course at this institute. Please tell me immediately.

21st December 2020, 09:41 PM
jeet2porwal

Question Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Dairy Technology in National Backward Agriculture Education of Information Technology?

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Dairy Technology in National Backward Agriculture Education of Information Technology can be seen below.

There is no need to appear in any entrance exam. Admission will be done on the merit basis of intermediate score.

For application procedure visit official website-
https://www.nbkvsind.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?