20th August 2018, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Dramatic Arts in National School of Drama, Delhi?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do Diploma in Dramatic Arts course from National School of Drama, Delhi. So, I Would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this university. Kindly let me know about the procedure asap. Thank you!

30th September 2018, 02:29 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Dramatic Arts in National School of Drama, Delhi?

Diploma in Dramatic Arts in National School of Drama, Delhi is full time 3 years duration of course. Candidate must have passed Graduation in any subject from a recognized university in India or abroad to be eligible. Also candidate must have participated in at least 6 theatre productions and have a working knowledge of Hindi and English to be eligible.
For admission into the course, candidate have to appear for the audition/preliminary test conducted by the institute. Short listed candidates from audition test, will have to attend a 5 days workshop in the school premises. Final selection of the candidates will be done based on their performance in audition and workshop.
The candidates selected for admission will have to undergo a medical test for physical fitness at NSD, New Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?