28th March 2019, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Pondicherry Institute of Hospitality Crafts?

Can anyone of you tell me about the process of getting admission in Pondicherry Institute of Hospitality Crafts for studying Diploma in Food & Beverage Service course. I want to do this course from this institute. So, please tell me about the admission procedure.

15th April 2019, 10:42 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Pondicherry Institute of Hospitality Crafts?

Admission procedure for Diploma in Food & Beverage Service in Pondicherry Institute of Hospitality Crafts is:-

==> Candidates who are applying their upper age limit is 22 years for general and for SC/ST it is 25 years.

==> Candidate can apply through their NCHMCT JEE entrance exam conducted by NCHMCT committee.

==> Candidate must fulfill the eligibility criteria. They should have passed their 12th class from any recognized board.

I am also giving you the Institute website for your reference that is www.pihmct.puducherry.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?