7th July 2018, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal?

I want to join Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal for studying Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this Diploma course.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal? -- [New]
  2. Course structure of Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal?
  4. Diploma holder in General Nursing & Midwifery can study Hospital Administration?
  5. Admission procedure to study Diploma(General Nursing & Midwifery) in Al-Ameen School of Nursing?
  6. How to do MBA in administration and hospital management after finishing diploma in general nursing and midwifery course
  7. Can I do Hospital Management course after completion of General Nursing & Midwifery? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed information about Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery course?
  9. After completion of GNM can I do MBBS?
  10. What is the eligibility for Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery?
  11. Any specialized short term course is there in Nursing?
  12. Can i do hospital administration after general nursing and midwifery?
  13. Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Gynaecology for Diploma holder in General Nursing and Midwifery?
  14. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Nursing) being a General Nursing & Midwifery student?
  15. Possibility to study Cardiology in Christian Medical College for Diploma Nurse?
  16. Can I apply for Military Nursing Service after completing Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get government job in nursing field after completion of diploma in general nursing?
  18. Possibility to do General Nursing and Midwifery Training for Art student? What should I do for it?
10th July 2018, 02:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal for studying Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this Diploma course.

Candidates can get the application in person or by post to study a Diploma in Nursing (General Nursing and Midwifery) in Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal. Duly completed application with enclosures should reach the College of Nursing before 31st July 2017. Candidates should submit the following documents for the admission: Two self addressed stamped envelopes, two passport size photographs, Xerox copies of qualifying examination and certificates showing date of birth, Transfer Certificate, etc. Candidates have to apply with a duly filled application form with DD or Cash to be submitted at the time of admission and after getting call letter from college, report the college on the day of counseling and submit the fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?