28th February 2019, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Global Polytechnic College, Amritsar?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course from Global Polytechnic College, Amritsar. So, I Would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this university. Kindly let me know about the procedure asap. Thank you!

7th March 2019, 11:04 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Global Polytechnic College, Amritsar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to do Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course from Global Polytechnic College, Amritsar. So, I Would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this university. Kindly let me know about the procedure asap. Thank you!
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in the Global Polytechnic College, Amritsar.

- Those candidates who have passed 10th or Matriculation examination are eligible to study the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in the Global Polytechnic College, Amritsar.

- Candidates are admitted to the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course on the basis of merit of the subjects Mathematics, Science and English with an overall status pass in 10th or Matriculation examination in the Global Polytechnic College, Amritsar. They are admitted to the course through counseling conducted by the Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training.

Contact Information:
11th Km Stone,
Amritsar - Jammu Highway,
NH-54, Amritsar , Punjab –India - 143501
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?