1st January 2019, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Medical Record Technology in HIMSR-New Delhi?

Can anyone of you tell me about the process of getting admission in HIMSR-New Delhi for studying Diploma in Medical Record Technology course. I want to do this course from this institute. So, please tell me about the admission procedure.

6th January 2019, 12:42 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Medical Record Technology in HIMSR-New Delhi?

Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research (HIMSR), New Delhi does offer Diploma in Medical Record and Health Information Management. Duration of this course is 2 years divided into 4 semesters. Candidates who have passed class 12th examinations or equivalent with minimum 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board are eligible to pursue Diploma in Medical Record and Health Information Management course. Candidates are admitted based on order of merit of qualifying examination and performance in interview.

For more details:
http://www.himsr.org

Last edited by ppsahu; 24th January 2019 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?