18th June 2019, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Performing Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts Aligarh?

I am interested to study Diploma in Performing Arts from Institute of Visual and Performing Arts Aligarh. I just want to know about the procedure of getting admission for this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me about the admission procedure asap.

21st June 2019, 01:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Performing Arts in Institute of Visual and Performing Arts Aligarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to study Diploma in Performing Arts from Institute of Visual and Performing Arts Aligarh. I just want to know about the procedure of getting admission for this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me about the admission procedure asap.

Interested and eligible candidates can apply online or offline for the admission to study Diploma in Fine Arts, Diploma in Animation and Diploma in Digital Arts courses in Mangalayatan University. Those candidates who have passed Class XII or equivalent examination in any stream with minimum 45% marks from a recognized board are eligible to study the above mentioned courses in Mangalayatan University. Candidates are admitted to the above mentioned courses on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination in Mangalayatan University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?