9th July 2019, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Psychological Medicine in Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth?

Hi everyone, please help me to know about the procedure for getting admission and studying Diploma in Psychological Medicine in Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth? Can anyone of you knows about it? If you know then please let me know.

11th July 2019, 12:13 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Psychological Medicine in Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth?

Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth offering Postgraduate Diploma in Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine instead of Diploma in Psychological Medicine program. Admissions to the Postgraduate Diploma in Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine courses are through the PG Medical Counselling conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) of the Directorate General of Health Services. For detailed information regarding counselling process could be had from MCC website https://www.mcc.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?