27th November 2019, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Dialysis Technology in Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences?

Can you please let me know about the procedure that how I can get admission in Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences for PG Diploma in Dialysis Technology? I am interested to do this PG Diploma course. So, please help me to know about the admission procedure.

2nd December 2019, 03:15 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Dialysis Technology in Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences?

The admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Dialysis Technology at Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with science stream from a recognized board. The candidate can directly take admission without any entrance examination.

Interested candidate can collect the application form from the university. Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents. Submit the application form at the university office. I am also giving you the contact details of the university.

Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences
IKDRC-ITS Premises, Civil Hospital Campus, Asarwa,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?