24th July 2018, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Industrial Safety in Mahatma Gandhi Labour Institute, Ahmedabad?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do PG Diploma in Industrial Safety course from Mahatma Gandhi Labour Institute, Ahmedabad So, I Would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this university. Kindly let me know about the procedure asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of PG Diploma in Industrial Safety in Mahatma Gandhi Labour Institute, Ahmedabad?
  2. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Industrial Safety in Mahatma Gandhi Labour Institute, Ahmedabad?
  3. How many PG Diploma in Industrial Safety seats are available in Mahatma Gandhi Labour Institute, Ahmedabad?
  4. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Industrial Safety admission in Mahatma Gandhi Labour Institute, Ahmedabad?
  5. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Industrial Safety in Asian Institute of Fire Safety?
  6. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Industrial Safety in Asian Institute of Fire Safety?
  7. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Industrial Safety admission in Walchand College of Engineering?
  8. Is Industrial Safety related Diploma course available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  9. How can I get admission to study Diploma Industrial Safety in Petrochemicals in Anna University being a Chemical Diploma holder?
  10. Which school is best between Mahatma Gandhi International School, Ahmedabad and Mount Carmel High School, Ahmedabad? Fees for both the schools?
  11. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences?
  12. How many PG Diploma in Industrial Safety seats are available in Asian Institute of Fire Safety?
  13. Procedure to pursue diploma in industrial safety in part time from Annamalai University
  14. Jobs available after advance diploma in industrial safety? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Chances of getting admission in Diploma(Industrial Safety) for an Arts graduate and Safety department employee?
  16. How many BSc(Anaesthesia & Operation Techniques) seats are available in Mahatma Gandhi Mission Institute of Health Sciences? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to do part time advanced diploma in industrial safety from Annamalai University?
  18. Admission fees and duration of Industrial Safety Diploma course at DPC Institute of Management?
28th July 2018, 01:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Industrial Safety in Mahatma Gandhi Labour Institute, Ahmedabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to do PG Diploma in Industrial Safety course from Mahatma Gandhi Labour Institute, Ahmedabad So, I Would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this university. Kindly let me know about the procedure asap. Thank you!

Candidates have to submit the application which is complete in all respects and is accompanied by copies of supporting documents to study the PG Diploma in Industrial Safety in Mahatma Gandhi Labor Institute. Those who have passed a PhD degree in Engineering / Technology or a degree or post graduate degree in Engineering / Technology or a post graduate degree in Chemistry, Physics, Electronics or Environment or a diploma in Engineering followed by relevant industrial experience of two years or more or a degree in Chemistry, Physics, Electronics or Environment followed by relevant industrial experience of two years or more are eligible to study the PG Diploma in Industrial Safety. Candidates are admitted to the course on the basis of their performance in the interview, marks scored in the qualifying examinations and work experience. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?