10th September 2019, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Marketing Management in Kristu Jayanti College Bangalore?

Hello friends, I want to apply for PG Diploma in Marketing Management in Kristu Jayanti College Bangalore. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course at this college. Waiting for your reply.

15th September 2019, 02:08 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Marketing Management in Kristu Jayanti College Bangalore?

The admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management in Kristu Jayanti College Bangalore is on the basis of scores of Common Aptitude Test and Management Aptitude Test scores.

You would need to fill the online application form available at https://kristujayanti.edu.in/academics/College-Arts-Science-Commerce/faculty-commerce-management/management/pg_diploma.php.

The eligibility required to study Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management in Kristu Jayanti College Bangalore is Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from recognized university or equivalent degree with minimum 50% marks. You must have minimum 2 years of work experience as this course is exclusively for working professionals.

You can visit the website https://kristujayanti.edu.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?