28th February 2019, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Pharmacovigilance in Clinical Research Education and Management Academy, Bangalore?

Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in Clinical Research Education and Management Academy, Bangalore for studying PG Diploma in Pharmacovigilance course? I want to do this Diploma course so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

15th March 2019, 11:15 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Pharmacovigilance in Clinical Research Education and Management Academy, Bangalore?

There is no entrance test for the course.

The eligibility criteria is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized university under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the graduation.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 21 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for the said course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?