31st August 2019, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Yoga Therapy in Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do PG Diploma in Yoga Therapy course from Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana. So, I Would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the procedure asap.

4th September 2019, 08:59 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Yoga Therapy in Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana?

The admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy in Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana is on the basis of your scores and rank in Common Entrance Test. It is mandatory to have Yoga Instructor or bridge course after the completion of Graduation.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga and Naturopathy in Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana is that you must have passed graduation with minimum 50% in relevant subject or equivalent from a recognized university.

You can visit the website https://svyasa.edu.in for more detailed information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?