19th March 2014, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Aeronautical or Aerospace engineering is possible after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?

hi...
i am studying in last year of diploma(information technology).So i am finding opportunities for my career.
can i do aeronautical engineering or aerospace engineering after completing my diploma.
or
can i do B.tech after diploma(information technology). ..??

which is the best option for me..??

Related Questions:
  1. Aeronautical or Aerospace engineering is possible after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary? -- [New]
  2. Diploma courses in the field of aeronautical and aerospace engineering in Hyderabad
  3. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace or Aeronatical Engineering?
  4. Can I do Aerospace or Aeronautical engineering after diploma in Civil?
  5. Is it possible to take admission Aeronautical College after diploma in electronics? Colleges offering the course? Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Can I join Aeronautical or Aerospace engineering through lateral entry after completing diploma in Computer Engineering?
  7. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Is Aerospace Industry Good For Career and Evergreen? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Difference between Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering? List of colleges in Hyderabad Offering diploma in this field?
  10. After B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering can I do M.Tech in Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering?
  11. Any job opportunities in Aviation field after completing B.Tech IT?
  12. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  14. Colleges which offer Aeronautics abroad? How can I apply?
  15. Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering? What is the highest salary that an Aeronautical Engineering would earn?
  16. Is pursuing Aerospace Engineering more beneficial than Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Can I get admission in Aerospace or Aeronautical engineering after completing computer diploma? What can I do to get admission?
  18. How to take admission for aerospace or aeronautical engineering? I have scored 70% aggregate
5th April 2014, 10:37 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Aeronautical or Aerospace engineering is possible after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?

It is good to see that you are aiming at higher studies after completion of your diploma course rather than running behind jobs. It is essential to go for higher studies to enhance the knowledge and opt for better career opportunities. You can go for both the options after completion of your diploma course in the field of engineering- you can pursue aeronautical or aerospace engineering or B.Tech in Information Technology.

In order to study aeronautical or aerospace engineering, you need to appear for the engineering entrance exams to get admission in the engineering colleges in the first year of engineering. Since you are changing branch of engineering so you have to get admission in the first year of engineering.

For pursuing B.Tech in Information Technology, you can directly get admission in the engineering institutes in the second year of engineering via Lateral Entry scheme. For this, you need to appear and get good rank in the LEET exam conducted by the State Technical Board of Education or the concerned private universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?