22nd May 2021, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Is Aeronautical Engineering good for girls? I have too much of liking in Aeronautical and Aerospace and even Astrophysics

I have too much of liking in Aeronautical and Aerospace and even Astrophysics. But I have heard many people saying that it won't fetch any glory in future cause it has limited scope. Also I like Mechanical Engineering which is so called rumored 'not good for girls as it has less job opportunities for girls'. So please can someone guide me about Aeronautical engg colleges in India and also how mechanical is beneficial for girls?
Thank you!!

23rd May 2021, 12:04 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Is Aeronautical Engineering good for girls? I have too much of liking in Aeronautical and Aerospace and even Astrophysics

Yes, Aeronautical Engineering good for girls.

If you interested in Aeronautical Engineering than go for it. It has really good opportunities and scope if you have complete Degree from any recognized university.

Mechanical Engineering is less opportunities as compared to Aeronautical Engineering for girls.

Some good Aeronautical Engineering colleges can be seen below;

1. Amity University
2. Manipal Institute of Technology
3. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
4. Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?