31st December 2018, 03:36 AM
Unregistered

Age limit to appear in Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test 2019?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test. But I don’t know that upto what age I can apply for this entrance exam. Can anyone of you tell me about the age limit for appearing in this entrance exam?

3rd January 2019, 10:24 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to appear in Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test 2019?

There is no any particular age limit required to appear in Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test 2019.
There is no any maximum or minimum age limit declared yet but candidate should not be less than 15 years while applying.
3rd January 2019, 11:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

The age of the candidate should be below 30 years. This is the maximum age allowed for CG PPT, which is a polytechnic entrance exam for various diploma in engineering courses.

Also, make sure you have got class 10th qualification with minimum 35% marks with maths and science as mandatory subjects.
4th January 2019, 04:01 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply in Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test. But I don’t know that upto what age I can apply for this entrance exam. Can anyone of you tell me about the age limit for appearing in this entrance exam?

Age limit to appear in Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test 2019 are given below:

The upper age limit to appear in the Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test 2019 is 30 years as on 1st July, 2019.

Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Female/PWD of Chhattisgarh are eligible for 3 years of relaxation in upper age limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?