20th August 2014, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Which all institutes offer Post Graduate Diploma in Town Planning or Construction Management in Kerala?

I'm interesting to study a post diploma in town planning or construction management. in Kerala which are the Institutes having these courses? please give me a valuable reply
thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the reputed colleges worldwide which offer Post Graduate Course in Construction Planning And Management in Civil Enginneering?
  2. Entrance exams for PG in Agricultural Universities after Agricultural B.Sc?
  3. Admission, duration, institutes, placement and job options for PGDCA course?
  4. Colleges/institutes offering PG course in construction management in Kolkata? What is the admission procedure?
  5. What is the procedure for doing LLB in delhi through distance education?
  6. Query Regarding Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I get information regarding MBA?
  8. Which universities are offering MBA in Telecom? I have completed BBA
  9. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  10. How can I get admission in PGDCA? Course duration and list of the colleges in West Bengal with admission and placement criteria? Job options after completion of this course?
  11. List of courses can be done after completing MBA(England)? What's the future prospective?
  12. Which one is better PGDM or MBA?
  13. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  14. How much percentage do I need to take admission in IIMB for MBA with HR Specialization?
  15. Short term courses after passing BCA?
  16. How should I do Post Graduate Diploma in H.M after completing B.A and diploma in Hotel Management?
  17. Expenses for doing MBA in IIM?
  18. Scope after doing PGDM in Travel and Tourism?
6th September 2014, 04:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all institutes offer Post Graduate Diploma in Town Planning or Construction Management in Kerala?

You can pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Town Planning and Construction Management from following colleges in Kerala.

1. TKM College of Engineering, Kollam, Kerala
2. IILM Business School, Kochi Cochin, Kerala
3. Federal Institute Of Science And Technology, Ernakulam
4. Ilahia College Of Engineering And Technology, Ernakulam
5. Jai Bharath College Of Management & Engineering Technology, Cochin
6. Kerala Veterinary And Animal Sciences University, Wayanad
7. M E S College Of Engineering, Malappuram
8. Mangalam College Of Engineering, Kottayam
9. Mount Zion College Of Engineering, Pathanamthitta
10. Musliar College Of Engineering And Technology, Pathanamthitta
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?