31st December 2016, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for AMIE after 3 years diploma from government polytechnic? Is AMIE valid for IAS exam?

I have passed 3 years diploma from government polytechnic Pilibhit, .but now I want to join A.M.I.E. After passing A.M.I.E. I want to give the examination of I.A.S. Whether am I eligible for I.A.S. after A.M.I.E?

31st December 2016, 06:24 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for AMIE after 3 years diploma from government polytechnic? Is AMIE valid for IAS exam?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in AMIE after completion of your three years Diploma course from Government Polytechnic college. To get admission in AMIE after completion of your Diploma course, you need to follow the below mentioned admission process :-

=> You need to apply for Senior Technician membership by obtaining the membership application form from the Institute.

=> Once, you have filled the membership application form, your details will be verified by a Supporter and if found correct, you will be offered admission in AMIE course.

Yes, the AMIE which is equivalent to B.E/ B.Tech course is valid to apply for IAS examination. Candidates who have passed Graduation in any discipline from a Government recognised university are eligible to appear in IAS examination.
31st December 2016, 08:00 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for AMIE after 3 years diploma from government polytechnic? Is AMIE valid for IAS exam?

AMIE stands for Associate Member of Institution of Engineers.

As per my knowledge, you are eligible for AMIE after 3 years diploma from government polytechnic.

Or candidate should have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from a recognized board.

Also you are eligible for IAS examination after completion of Associate Member of Institution of Engineers.
31st December 2016, 09:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you are eligible to get admission in AMIE after passing 3 years Diploma course from a Government Polytechnic Institute. The AMIE degree is a recognised degree, so, you can apply for IAS examination. To get admission in AMIE, you have to apply for Senior Technician membership by obtaining the membership application form from the Institute. After filling up the membership application form with your personal details, your details will be verified and if found correct, you can get admission in AMIE course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?