15th August 2015, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in D-CET if repeating Engineering Diploma final semester?

Hello Friends,
I'm going to repeat my final semester again of Diploma Engineering course. Our HOD did a mistake in my Hall Ticket to entire and I have applied for D-CET. I want to know that can I able to attend for D-CET?

Related Questions:
  1. In which semester of Engineering Diploma course I will get admission if appearing in Diploma CET after completing 2nd PUC Science?
  2. How to join engineering college in Tamilnadu? I have one arrear in diploma in final semester
  3. Eligibility to appear in Diploma CET for a candidate who has backlog in Diploma course?
  4. For diploma CET ranking is the final semester marks considered?
  5. While applying for Karnataka CET 3rd time, of which year hall ticket number has to be mention?
  6. How to get into engineering after doing final sem in diploma? Date of conduct of CET for diploma students?
  7. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 98 marks in D-CET and secured 67% in 5th and 6th semester of Engineering Diploma course? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to get admission in IIT Bombay after Diploma engineering? Score required in final semester?
  9. Am I eligible for CET after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma CET exam after diploma in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to appear in Indian Engineering Service exam for B.Tech(ECE) final semester student?
  12. After diploma in Mechanical Engineering am I eligible for B.E 3rd semester in Regular Course?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma CET exam after Diploma in Civil engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma CET exam after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  15. Eligibility to apply in Indian Engineering Service recruitment exam for B.Tech(ECE) final semester student?
  16. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  17. How many semester's average marks includes in degree from Diploma in G.T.U?
  18. Previous year Diploma CET question papers?
31st August 2015, 02:31 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in D-CET if repeating Engineering Diploma final semester?

Yes, you are eligible in D-CET even if you are repeating Engineering Diploma final semester.

Candidate must have passed any diploma course with atleast more than 45% marks. 5% relaxation is also there for SC, ST and OBC candidates.

Age of candidate must be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?