10th August 2015, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in NET if completed PGDM from AICTE?

Hi,
I have completed my PGDM. I want to sit for NET. Am I eligible or not? My PGDM course in approved from AICTE. Waiting for your reply.

12th August 2015, 07:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in NET if completed PGDM from AICTE?

You need to have masters degree with 55% marks to become eligible for NET. PGDM is a diploma qualification which will not make you eligible for NET according to the notification.

You can go through the NET notification in which it is clearly written that you need a post graduate degree for becoming eligible.
13th August 2015, 01:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in NET if completed PGDM from AICTE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have completed my PGDM. I want to sit for NET. Am I eligible or not? My PGDM course in approved from AICTE. Waiting for your reply.
You have completed PGDM course so you are not eligible for UGC NET exam.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conducted twice time in year by UGC.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Age criteria for NET exam:-

For JRF Post :-Your age should be below 28 years.

For Lectureship Post :-There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?