2nd September 2015, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend Group exams if I have completed diploma and doing B.E Civil engineering third year?

Hello Sir,
I am completed diploma in civil engineering. Now i am doing B.E Civil engineering Third year. So, i attend the group 2 or 3 or 4 exams with using diploma completed certificate.? diploma is enough for eligible to attend this group 2 or 3 or 4 exams or not..? This is my question sir.
Thank You.

4th September 2015, 08:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Group exams if I have completed diploma and doing B.E Civil engineering third year?

No, you are not eligible to apply for Group examination with Diploma qualification. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in Group Examinations is "Graduate Degree" or Bachelor Degree from a recognized university with minimum pass. Yes, candidates whoever complete their Graduation are certainly eligible to apply for Group Examinations. Since you are pursuing B.E third year, you are not eligible to apply for Group based Examinations this year. If you are really willing to give examination, then I suggest you to start preparation from this year and you can apply for Group Exams next year as you will be in final year of Graduation. Candidates who are pursuing their final year of Graduation are also eligible to apply for Group Exams.
12th September 2015, 05:55 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Group exams if I have completed diploma and doing B.E Civil engineering third year?

The Group exam is conducted for various government pots in state to be filled.

The main eligibility for all these posts is:-Candidate must have completed his/her
graduation from the recognized university.

For some posts there is a requirement of particular course in one's graduation.

So check the posts which you are eligible with Graduation in Civil Engineering only those
courses you are eligible.

Moreover you are not eligible with your Diploma certificate for Groups,So first complete
your graduation course and then you will be eligible for Groups exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?