24th October 2022, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become pilot after my diploma mechanical engineering?

I have completed my diploma mechanical engineering. But I want to become pilot.There is chance of becoming a pilot.
Please answer me. Your answer decides my future.,
Thank you.

29th October 2022, 06:55 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become pilot after my diploma mechanical engineering?

The candidate should have passed 12th in Science or Commerce stream from any recognised board. The candidate can become Pilot after clearing the NDA exam. The candidate will get an annual salary of 3.5 lakhs to 5 lakhs per annum. The candidate should be an Indian citizen.
30th October 2022, 04:38 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Am I eligible to become pilot after my diploma mechanical engineering?

1. You need to be at least 17 years old and should have qualified 10+2 with maths, chemistry and physics.

2. Training to become a pilot is quite laborious and expensive.

3. Before taking on the role of a pilot, you need to obtain a commercial pilot's license, issued by the Director General (civil aviation)
30th October 2022, 04:41 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to become pilot is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics and Mathematics.

So, you are not eligible to apply for training in commercial licensing on the basis of diploma.

So, you can pursue the commercial licence after the b.tech degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?