16th June 2015, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study B.Tech(Nanotechnology) after completing Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology? Percentage required to get admission?

Sir/Madam,
I am studying Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology.
Am I eligible to study B.Tech(Nanotechnology) after my Diploma?
Is it possible for me to get admission?
How much percentage I have to get for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for diploma in plastics mould technology?
  2. Can I take admission in civil after doing diploma in plastics mould technology
  3. Can I apply for AMIE course if completed Plastic Mould Technology Diploma course and having 1 year of worked experience?
  4. Previous year question paper of UPTU for Lateral Entry
  5. Minimum qualification required for Masters related to Plastic technology from Germany?
  6. Lateral Entry for Diploma Holders in IIT and AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  8. Minimum percentage required in Diploma to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology?
  9. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in Annamalai university for diploma in Mould technology?
  10. Which certificates should I get for a bright future while doing Plastics Technology?
  11. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?
  12. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  13. Can I join B.Tech after completing diploma in Polytechnic? Percentage required to take admission in B.Tech in diploma? Is it necessary to pass 12th to take admission in B.E?
  14. After completing diploma in plastic technical will I be able to do B.Tech in Mechanical engineering
  15. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  16. Can I get a job in government sector while pursuing 3 years diploma in plastic mould technology?
  17. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  18. Am I eligible to study Bachelors in Fashion Technology after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
19th June 2015, 12:35 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Tech(Nanotechnology) after completing Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology? Percentage required to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,
I am studying Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology.
Am I eligible to study B.Tech(Nanotechnology) after my Diploma?
Is it possible for me to get admission?
How much percentage I have to get for admission?
Sorry it is not possible for you to admission for B. Tech in Nanotechnology after completing a Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology (DPMT). Interested candidates should have passed the Intermediate course (10+2) or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics a main subject from a recognized Board/University. Since, Plastics Mould Technology is not related to Nanotechnology so per your educational qualification you are not eligible for B. Tech in Nanotechnology.
19th June 2015, 04:51 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Tech(Nanotechnology) after completing Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology? Percentage required to get admission?

In order to go for nanotechnology you must complete your graduation degree first as it is not done under bachelor degree in B.tech and the after completing your graduation then you can go for M.tech in nanotechnology. The minimum criteria for this course is minimum 50% marks in your graduation.
19th June 2015, 10:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to study B.Tech (Nanotechnology) after completion of your three years Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology. Candidates who have completed three years Diploma course in a particular stream are eligible to pursue the B.Tech course in the same stream. To get admission in B.Tech course, after completion of your three years Diploma course, you need to appear in LEET examination and based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?