9th August 2016, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Diploma in Railway Transport and Management course having completed B.Com General with 45%?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Com General with 45% marks. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Railway Transport and Management course? Please reply me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Railway Transport & Management course for a candidate who has secured 45% in B.Com?
  2. Am I eligible for Railway Transport and management diploma course after passing B.Com General with 37.29%
  3. Whether Railway Transport & Management Diploma course has promotion scope for Trackman?
  4. Jobs after railways diploma in transport and management course?
  5. Eligibility for railway transport & management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Date of announcement of results of 1 year diploma course in Railway Transport Management?
  7. Is there any institute in West Bengal for doing diploma in Railway Transport Management?
  8. How can i study diploma in Rail Transport and Management after passing B.Com?
  9. Eligibility to study Diploma in Rail Engineering & Transport for an Assistant Loco Pilot? What benefits I will get in Railway department?
  10. Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Transport and Economics Management? Duration of this course?
  11. Am I eligible to study Diploma in International Air Transport Association being a BBA graduate?
  12. How may I get address of study center for diploma in Rail transport & management in Secunderabad?
  13. How can I study diploma in Rail Transport and Management? I am a B.Com student
  14. Benefits of studying Diploma in Transport Economics and Management? Job opportunities in Railways?
  15. How may I know about the details like getting prospectus, admission procedure, fee structure, classes, examination etc for diploma course in Rail transport and management? From where should I do this course? I have done my graduation from Siliguri
  16. To apply in Assistant Station Master recruitment, I should study Rail Transport & Management Diploma course?
  17. Eligibility criteria Ph.D after completing diploma in mechanical and PG diploma in management?
  18. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management after diploma in automobile engineering? -- [New]
11th August 2016, 08:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Railway Transport and Management course having completed B.Com General with 45%?

No, you are not eligible to study Diploma in Railway Transport and Management course after completion of your B.Com General course with minimum aggregate of 45% marks from a recognised university. Only candidates who have completed Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Engineering from a recognised institution are eligible to do Diploma in Railway Transport and Management course. So, being a B.Com graduate, you are not eligible to study Diploma in Railway Transport and Management course.
12th August 2016, 03:41 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Railway Transport and Management course having completed B.Com General with 45%?

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in Diploma in Railway Transport and Management course after having completed your B.Com with 45% marks as the minimum eligibility criteria in order to get admission in the above mentioned course is that the candidate should have technical degree either Diploma or B.Tech from a recognized University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?