31st July 2016, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MBA in Operation after Diploma in Plastic Engineering?

Hello sir, I m appearing in final year exam of Diploma in Plastic Engineering course. After this I want to study MBA in Operation. Am I eligible to study this course? If no then tell me what should I do to study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBA course after passing diploma in computer engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for MBA course after completion of 12th with 3 years diploma?
  3. Which branch is best to study in MBA after B.Tech? MBA in Operations is useful in future?
  4. Where should I study Diploma in Plastic Engineering? Entrance exam to take admission?
  5. How to study MBA in Operation in distance mode after B.Tech? List of colleges for it?
  6. What is the scope of doing diploma in plastic engineering? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible for B.Tech plastic engineering in 2nd year by lateral entry after completing diploma
  8. Jobs after MBA in Operation Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for the programme of B.Tech in Plastic Engineering in 2nd year by lateral entry
  10. Eligibility to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Abroad for Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology student?
  11. Plastic Mold Technology Diploma course is equivalent to Mechanical Engineering Diploma? Am I eligible to apply for NTPC recruitment exam?
  12. How can I pursue BE in Polymer Technology after completing 12+Diploma in Plastic Engineering?
  13. Can I pursue MBA on the basis of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. How to study B.Tech from Jadavpur University after completion of Diploma in Leather and Plastic engineering?
  15. In which engineering institute can I take admission after completing plastic engineering diploma?
  16. Eligible streams in B.Tech for diploma holder in Plastic Technology? Whether diploma with B.Tech has better scope?
  17. Can I study Gynaecology after B.Sc (CS and Physics)?
  18. Can a B.Sc in Chemistry student study PG Diploma in Plastic Technology? Procedure to get admission in Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology, Kolkata?
1st August 2016, 08:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MBA in Operation after Diploma in Plastic Engineering?

No, you are not eligible to study MBA in Operations Management course after completion of your Diploma course in Plastic Engineering. Only candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree course or equivalent from a recognised university are eligible to pursue MBA in Operations Management course. Since, you have not pursued Bachelors's degree course, being a Diploma holder, you are not eligible to study MBA course.
2nd August 2016, 12:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MBA in Operation after Diploma in Plastic Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I m appearing in final year exam of Diploma in Plastic Engineering course. After this I want to study MBA in Operation. Am I eligible to study this course? If no then tell me what should I do to study this course?
No, Diploma candidates are not eligible for MBA in Operation.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.
2nd August 2016, 05:34 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, i am sorry to say that you are not eligible top get admission in MBA course after completion of your Diploma in Plastic Engineering as the minimum eligibility requirement for any candidate to be eligible to study MBA course is that he/she should have completed graduation from a recognized University.
4th August 2016, 10:40 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say you that after completing Diploma in Plastic Engineering, you are not eligible to do MBA in Operation.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation from a recognised University are eligible to study MBA course.
Candidates must have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in Graduation.
16th October 2020, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

am i eligible to study MBA in operation after my post graduate diploma in plastics processing and testing and i complete my Graduation plz ans me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?