28th June 2015, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TCS placements after completing diploma in 4 years instead of 3 years?

I have 68% in 10th. I have cleared diploma with 7.9 cpi and now have no backlogs in engg with 6.5cpi. But when i was in 6th sem diploma i had one backlog and because of that i cleared my diploma in 4 years. Now could you please tell me will I be eligible for TCS placements. I would like to tell u that it was just a backlog not a kt.

30th June 2015, 03:30 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS placements after completing diploma in 4 years instead of 3 years?

You cannot get job in TCS, with a only a qualification of Diploma, because to apply for any job in TCS, candidates should have minimum qualification of graduation. And when coming to your diploma course, you have completed it in 4 years as it was a three year course. So, mostly every employer will ask you the reason for that, so, you should be ready with any good reason, to convince the employer, then you will have chances to get a job.
30th June 2015, 03:43 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TCS placements after completing diploma in 4 years instead of 3 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have 68% in 10th. I have cleared diploma with 7.9 cpi and now have no backlogs in engg with 6.5cpi. But when i was in 6th sem diploma i had one backlog and because of that i cleared my diploma in 4 years. Now could you please tell me will I be eligible for TCS placements. I would like to tell u that it was just a backlog not a kt.
TCS is multi national company which consists of IT services, consulting and business solutions. To join in this company there are eligibility criteria which you need to satisfy and it is that candidate should have completed a degree in any stream from a recognized university.

But having completed only diploma you are not eligible for applying for the TCS interview even whether you have a backlog in diploma or not.
31st July 2019, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in Refinery and petrochemical engineering completing diploma in 4 years instead of 3 years can i get a job in any company
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?