26th September 2015, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write the AE exam after completion of Civil diploma course?

Am I eligible to write the AE exam after completion of Civil diploma course? Can you please let me know the eligibility criteria which is followed for the same? Can you please let me know the complete information on this as soon as possible?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma CET exam after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  3. Am i eligible to write diploma CET exam after completing 10th from AP?
  4. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  5. Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to join B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to write IBM exam after passing 93.3% in 10th
  7. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to write AIPMT exam after completion of diploma in Electronics with specialization in bio medical engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma CET exam after Diploma in Civil engineering?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for AE Exam? Am I eligible to write AE Exam being in 2nd year of diploma course?
  11. Is it possible to write AE exam after diploma in Civil department?
  12. Am I eligible for doing B.Tech in Civil engineering after completion of diploma in food processing technology?
  13. How to join B.Arch course after completion of civil diploma course?
  14. Am I eligible to write group exam? I am a diploma holder
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Civil Services Exam after completion of B.Sc in Forestry? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which institute is best for me in UP after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? I want to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engg
  17. Is it possible for me to take admission in to degree in I.I.T after completion of diploma course? Do we need to write any entrance exam for it?
  18. Am I eligible to write NET exam? I have completed my BA and M.A from KSOU directly after completion of 18 years of age
26th September 2015, 11:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write the AE exam after completion of Civil diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to write the AE exam after completion of Civil diploma course? Can you please let me know the eligibility criteria which is followed for the same? Can you please let me know the complete information on this as soon as possible?

Thanks!
No, diploma in Civil Engineering candidates are not eligible for B.Tech/B.E in Aeronautical Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed diploma in aeronautical engineering from a recognized university are eligible for B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?